Discussion How's everyone doing?

Abizaga

Supporter
Trophies
Hey all. How's everyone been doing? Its been a while.

I'm doing fine. My country doesn't have as much Covid cases, but I still want to go outside every once in a while.
I also wish that I could snap my fingers and everyone's cured, but that's just wishful thinking.

I know right? If only things were that simple...

The UK is just starting to come out and shops are slowly opening up. Its been a very tough time and now we have everyone out in London this weekend protesting.

obviously for the right reasons but its also worrying with the covid still very much around.

The rioting was horrible here. Stay safe out there!

Well, today is the big PS5 reveal. I am really excited for 9 PM tonight, since it's 11 June now in the UK. ?

I hope Michael Does Life is streaming during the event. Other than that, I just wish the lockdown was over. It's really dragging on. ?

I'm still saddened by the backwards compatability thing.

Well, today is the big PS5 reveal. I am really excited for 9 PM tonight, since it's 11 June now in the UK. ?

I hope Michael Does Life is streaming during the event. Other than that, I just wish the lockdown was over. It's really dragging on. ?
Yes very much looking forward for this evenings event, my wife has been furlough for 4 months now and looking after our daughter with school work as I work so I do feel sorry for her as its starting to take its toll a little. Going to take her out this weekend and have a social distance picnic with some friends to get her out the house.

I was really hoping that the PS5 would have backwards compatibility but I guess not. It's great that it works with PS4 games but would have loved to be able to play GTA IV again on a modern console.

I thought I heard somewhere that it was going to be backwards compatible as far back as ps1 but I guess not :(

Yeah, giving the PS5 full retroactive backwards compatibility would have been amazing. I've never had the PS3 beforehand, so I just wanted to buy PS3 games and play them in the PS5... but, oh well.

I'm sticking with my PS4 anyway for at least a few years after the 5 comes out.

Honestly I never had any playstations so having all 5 acceasible in one console would have been a godsend.

It's Friday and getting ready to do a flight later on. It's a good day to fly indoors :p

The weekend weather has been nice to me. Good spot of fishing today :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back