Howdy!

Rick Ace

Feb 16, 2019
How are ya'll doing? :) I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. As a millennial, I've seen the progression of video games from Nintendo consoles to portable gaming to high-end PC gaming. I still remember my excitement the first time I played a Nintendo console. It's hard to grasp how much has changed in such a short period of time. I came across Joyfreak and decided to join. I want to share my thoughts on gaming industry and the latest content with everyone. This seems like the perfect place to do so.

Reactions: LividJay and Freak

LividJay

Dec 11, 2018
www.twitch.tv
How are ya'll doing? :) I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. As a millennial, I've seen the progression of video games from Nintendo consoles to portable gaming to high-end PC gaming. I still remember my excitement the first time I played a Nintendo console. It's hard to grasp how much has changed in such a short period of time. I came across Joyfreak and decided to join. I want to share my thoughts on gaming industry and the latest content with everyone. This seems like the perfect place to do so.
Welcome! Man, I really, really despise being categorized as a millennial. I played the Atari and like you, the Nintendo and beyond. Look forward to reading your thoughts.

Reactions: Freak

Rick Ace

Feb 16, 2019
Welcome! Man, I really, really despise being categorized as a millennial. I played the Atari and like you, the Nintendo and beyond. Look forward to reading your thoughts.
Thanks! And I hate the title too. Generation titles are divisive in general. But I think the attention towards "millennial" will subside soon. :p The younger generations will soon become more important for future-planning.

Looking forward to seeing you around too!

Reactions: LividJay and Freak