How would you feel having just the Nintendo Switch as your only gaming device?

Barida

Trophies
This decision may be as a result of limited budget and in some other situations, it can probably be as a result of not having any need for other consoles. So, pals, will you feel comfortable having just Switch as your only console?

Funny you should say that, if you don't consider my PC as a console (which I do the majority of my gaming on) the only console I own now is the Switch.

The main reason for this is because I hate FPS games and a lot of other genre's that are rather popular.

Nintendo publishes the games that are more in line with my taste and what I like.

I actually love Splatoon as well which can be considered a FPS so go figure.

I suppose I just love that cartoon style!

It wouldn't be the end of the world but it would not be ideal for me. The type of games that I like aren't available on the Switch and Fortnite is straight up trash on the Switch so that would not be enjoyable.

It wouldn't be the end of the world but it would not be ideal for me. The type of games that I like aren't available on the Switch and Fortnite is straight up trash on the Switch so that would not be enjoyable.

Oh damn, yea, I forgot about that.

What a total disaster. It's a huge con as well as you can get the game for free but they were advertising it as a paid game and by purchasing it you only get the vbucks and a skin.

Waste of money and you're right, I'd much rather play it on my PC, even XBOX and Playstation would have been better than the switch it just wasn't optimized very well.

I'd definitely feel bad about it to be honest. I mean that puts you in more or less restrictive situation. And something like that is not fun at all. I'd try to avoid getting in such situation in first place.

Not that I would be sad (because I do actually want a switch) but I do think that the variety of games available wouldn't really satiate my tastes if it was my only console. I need my large TV, full-on gun battles in various games which the Switch doesn't provide at the moment unless I am wrong. Maybe in the future they may come out with games that would keep me happy but at this point in time, I wouldn't like to restrict myself in that manner!

Personally, I have only a PC and play only PC video games. I'm not into consoles as 99% of the games I play are only for computers and having only the Nintendo Switch would be a nightmare for me. Well, it might be. I'm pretty sure there are cool games for it but I can't betray the PC gaming. ;)

I think I'd rather keep the android phone. Most of the android phone are worth using as gaming device too. With 4GB RAM it's worth using android phone instead.

Personally, I have only a PC and play only PC video games. I'm not into consoles as 99% of the games I play are only for computers and having only the Nintendo Switch would be a nightmare for me. Well, it might be. I'm pretty sure there are cool games for it but I can't betray the PC gaming. ;)

That's a nice choice though, but there are gamers that enjoys using the Switch as they don't have a PC that can play most of the games that they would have wanted to play. However, PC games are always nice and easier to navigate.

I think I'd rather keep the android phone. Most of the android phone are worth using as gaming device too. With 4GB RAM it's worth using android phone instead.

I have a 2gb RAM android device and that is giving me a bit of restrictions to the kind of games that I would like to play. The Android 7.0 restricts me from saving games on SD card and it's not been easy for me downloading most games. This is where Switch is useful to me.

2GB RAM may stop you from playing some RPG and the games like PUBG etc. Those can be pretty rough on the device too. So low RAM means less games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back