How to Get Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 Free Gift Packs

modern-warfare-2-warzone-2-gift-packs.jpeg

Here's how to get your hands on the free Gift Packs for Modern Warfare 2 (MW) and Warzone 2 from Activision.

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and to prove it, Call of Duty is giving away a bunch of gift packs for free. It would be a shame to pass up these goodies in-game, whether you're a fan of MW2 Multiplayer, Warzone 2, or even DMZ.

The Call of Duty developer is now offering free holiday-themed cosmetics to players, but it's evident that Infinity Ward is keeping the greatest cosmetics for a paywall.

For your free MW2 and Warzone 2 Gift Packs, please follow these instructions.

How to get your free Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 Gift Packs​

• Turn on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2
  • To access the Shop, use R1/RB on your keyboard, or go straight to Shop on the main menu.
  • Keep on shopping until you see the Gift Pack symbol displayed below, which may be found at the bottom of the Store page.
  • Pick the group to examine its contents.
  • Then, to receive your free Bonus Pack, click the Buy button and then the Confirm button.

The bundled resources may then be used during gameplay. In MW2, they will be a selectable option when making modifications to weapons, vehicles, and user profiles.

Have you just started playing Warzone? Read our Warzone 2 Tips for Beginners.

All Warzone 2 & Modern Warfare 2 Free Gift Packs​

The in-game stores for both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 now offer eight different Free Gift Packs. Only 2 will be available at once, but we anticipate that they will rotate in and out often enough so that you may collect all 8.

It seems like the Gift Pack you get each day is chosen at random, but if you check in every day you should be able to collect them all:
  • Big Ol' Beard - Weapon Charm
  • Gingerly - Weapon Sticker
  • Snowflake - Weapon Charm
  • Candy Cane - Weapon Sticker
  • New Year's Specs - Weapon Charm
  • Naughty Calling Card
  • Cartwheels in Snow - Weapon Sticker
  • Cheer Wagon - Vehicle Skin
It's easy to predict which of the many free Gift Packs will be the most popular. With the Store being updated daily, though, eventually everything should be available.

If you want to know what's in the newest Gift Packs, we'll keep this post updated.

Who doesn't love free gifts? Especially when they come in the form of in-game loot! Thanks for the heads up on these gift packs. Now I can feel like a winner without actually having to, you know, win. Time to dive back into Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone and reap those rewards!

The Bas-P is named after me, i designed it after winning a tournament :) i hope you all have some amazing streaks with it

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back