Question How to Fix Xbox One Error 0x97E107DF?

StevenBrown

Trophies
There’s a blunder that’s reliably bothering my frameworks over the globe for not being able to utilize Xbox Live highlights and this flaw Code 0x97E107DF is precluding me from running computerized recreations or applications. Need help in fixing this issue.

Isn't this usually the license validation error code? Meaning this pops up when there's an issue validating the legitimacy of the license of the game itself, not your right to own it. I think this is typically when the Xbox Store is having issues more than anything else. So maybe you're having issues with your network, or maybe you're running into store downtime?

A quick check of Xbox Support: Xbox Support

Last edited:
How do I fix error 0x800701e7 on Xbox?
Solutions
Turn off your Xbox by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
Plug the console power cable back in.
Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn it back on.

Regards,
Diana

To fix Xbox One error 0x97E107DF, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
  1. Power Cycle your Xbox One: Turn off your console, unplug the power cord from the back, wait for about 10 seconds, then plug it back in and turn on the console. This can help resolve temporary issues.
  2. Clear persistent storage: Go to the Settings menu on your Xbox One, then navigate to System > Storage. Select "Clear local saved games" and choose the "Clear" option. This clears any potentially corrupted data that may be causing the error.
  3. Perform a network connection test: From the Settings menu, go to Network > Network settings > Test network connection. This will help identify any network issues that might be causing the error.
  4. Reset your console: If the above steps didn't work, you can try performing a factory reset. Keep in mind that this will erase all data on your console, so make sure to back up any important information beforehand. To reset your Xbox One, go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and remove everything.
If the error persists after trying these steps, you may want to contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
..I'm sorry if the advice is too late:cry:I hope this information will help other forum visitors!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back