How to Install the JoyFreak web app onto your mobile device

Aries

Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
You can add JoyFreak to your iOS home screen by following the steps below. The benefits from a web app is easy and quick access to your favourite forum destination, from anywhere.

This functionality is also available on Android devices and follows a similar process. Press the three dots in the top right and add to home screen.

1. First visit joyfreak.com on your iOS device
  2. Tap the share icon in the options bar
  3. From this menu, tap 'Add to Home Screen' (you may need to scroll down to find it)
  4. Finally, press 'Add' in the top right
  5. You can now start using the web app from your homescreen

This is pretty cool! I’ve added the app to my home screen thanks for the suggestion!

Those who have installed the web app onto their devices are advised to uninstall and reinstall again. We’ve pushed out an update that makes the app feel seamless when browsing. To install, follow the steps above.

This is quite a cool and nice addition. I thought that it was simply going to be a web shortcut to Chrome but it looks to be better than that :)

Does this support windows phone users LOL Sucks to be me right now.

This is quite a cool and nice addition. I thought that it was simply going to be a web shortcut to Chrome but it looks to be better than that :)
Right? There’s a tonne of potential in this way to market an app and bypass a lot of stuff!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back