How old were you when you first played GTA: San Andreas?

Mora

Newcomer
Trophies
How old were you when you first played GTA: San Andreas?

1-of-1.jpg

i think i was 21 when i first played this game and that was a lot of fun man. but until now i havent finished the story of this game.haha. but i have this games installed on my laptop but dont have an extra time to play with it.

i think i was 21 when i first played this game and that was a lot of fun man. but until now i havent finished the story of this game.haha. but i have this games installed on my laptop but dont have an extra time to play with it.
You'll get those feeling once you start it again I bet you will.

I think about 14, although I can't be sure. Nevertheless, it was such a crazy ride!

I don't remember! I think I was like 10-12? Don't really remember. All I remember is that my brother installed it on our computer and I would play while he was at university. My mom was really mad because this game had its rating moved up to Adult's Only or something like that during that time haha

I think in 2005 after its release. But until now I still play the modded version of this which is the V.I.S.A short for V in San Andreas.

I think I was 18 years old playing with that game. I find this a funny game since I broke the keyboard. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I wasn't able to finish it because my mom don't want to purchase another keyboard. This was time I was forced to stop playing games.

I think, I'm around 14-15 years old? I remember my older brother installed this in our computer and he forced me to play this so I can continue playing on it and finish the story when he is not around. LOL! I like playing this one, especially if I'm on the beach side and I see girls wearing bikini walking around. I enjoyed hitting them until they die then run anywhere or steal car so the police can't catch me. :D (I think I'm crazy)

I can't remember correctly but it should be at least around the age of 14 to 16 years.

I had a great time playing this game and it's really a great game back then.

I think I was around 14 when I really got into this game, possibly a year or two younger

I think I was around 14 when I really got into this game, possibly a year or two younger

Wow, it looks like we played that game almost at the same time in our young age. This looks pretty good and super interesting to me.

I guess I was around 14 years when I used to play this game. I remember that everybody used to play it then. It was such a fun time.

I don't remember! I think I was like 10-12? Don't really remember. All I remember is that my brother installed it on our computer and I would play while he was at university. My mom was really mad because this game had its rating moved up to Adult's Only or something like that during that time haha
I can see that you gave your mother so much trouble groing up.

I played San Andreas on PS2 as soon as it came out. Moreover, it was my first PS2 game ever. I was like 12 or so I believe.

I think, I'm around 14-15 years old? I remember my older brother installed this in our computer and he forced me to play this so I can continue playing on it and finish the story when he is not around. LOL! I like playing this one, especially if I'm on the beach side and I see girls wearing bikini walking around. I enjoyed hitting them until they die then run anywhere or steal car so the police can't catch me. :D (I think I'm crazy)
Lol, No your not that's almost every body's favorit thing to do, hiting girls in bikinis, and stealing cars.

As far as my memory is concerned I think I was 12 years old then. It's was one of the most played games in our neighborhood.

Around 16 or 17. And the main reason for that is that I never actually played San Andreas when I was younger. The first Grand Theft Auto game that I got into and played was Vice City and I was around 5 or 6 then. San Andreas never interested me so I never bothered to try it out. But I saw it on sale on the PlayStation Market for the PS4 and I got it (it was the remastered version). I'm not a huge fan of it though although that's probably because I got used to GTA V and San Andreas is completely different.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back