How old were you when you first played GTA: San Andreas?

I think that I was 15 years old when I first leaned to play the game from an internet cafe since I don't have my own laptop before and I was really addicted for playing that game. It was really challenging and fun to play since even my friends are being attracted to it. I really like the type of genre of that game because I can do whatever I want just like shooting all the people that I see which really drives me crazy.

To be honest, I don't remember my exact age, I guess I was probably 32 maybe... I have played the game for a short while.

As far as my memory is concerned I think I was 12 years old then. It's was one of the most played games in our neighborhood.

Exactly! If you lived in a kind of ghetto neighborhood, you wouldn't miss such gaming experience because kids literally do anything to play it with their group of friends (Peer group).

I can see that you gave your mother so much trouble groing up.
Not really! I was a really good kid (still am ;)) she's just a little overprotective and is also obssesed with age restriction in videogames, which is perfectly fine I mean, you wouldn't want your 10 year old killing prostitutes and stealing cars in a game haha. She has moved her restrictions to my 9 year old nephew now.

I don't remember exactly but I think I was around 11. My brother and I used to play it every weekend. Actually, my brother installed it on the computer and then it was almost a fight every day that who is going to play it first. Despite those fights, we really loved it and it was so fun.

Not really! I was a really good kid (still am ;)) she's just a little overprotective and is also obssesed with age restriction in videogames, which is perfectly fine I mean, you wouldn't want your 10 year old killing prostitutes and stealing cars in a game haha. She has moved her restrictions to my 9 year old nephew now.
Totaly right hhh, Who does want his kid chasing after prostitutes; Great Mothers don't we all need them, May God protect them all.

I'm not really quite sure what age I started playing this game. Maybe it was during my college years that I played this game. I had it for a while and soon get away with it because I have to concentrate in school.

I find it funny that must of us that played this game were underage at the time. :ROFLMAO:

One of the classic game GTA. I was 13 years old when I played this game. It is the father of the computer games for me.

I don't really remember how old I was then but I think I was pretty young and had no idea about how to play video games. I didn't realize there were objectives that had to be met and thought that all I had to do was go around avoiding cops while I killed the pedestrians and increased my Wanted score. It was only when I got the latest GTA game that I actually started doing missions but ended up not finishing it because I had so much trouble with the helicopter missions that I rage quit the game. Maybe I should take it up again.

I was probably around 14 or 15 when I first played this. It blew my mind, before that the level of violence on games I played were really low. I had lots of fun and didn't even played the story and the missions, I just ran around and drove around the city and was really amazed with the level of details of the whole map. After this game, I was sucked into games that had open worlds and saved up money to buy them.

I never actually got to play any of the GTA games. My first time playing, I played GTA V and it was last year at a friends house. My parents never allowed me and my brothers to play GTA or COD or any games they deemed "violent." However, that didn't stop me from growing to love video games.

i think i'm around 16 at that time when i played GTA San Andreas .. I'm more interested playing with cheats at that time.

I was 16 years old when I first played this game on PlayStation. The versions that are out are not for Adults. The new games have some many parts that are not made for teens. I loved playing this game it was so much fun.

Brings back good childhood memories. It's a long time to recall although I think I was 14 when I started to play the game on my iPad. This was 5 years ago! back in 2014.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back