How much time do you spend on mobile games?

Nova

Trophies
I usually spend atleast 30 minutes a day on mobile. I have seen that some of my friends tend to spend more time on the online games. And it can be pretty difficult when you are spending that much time on the mobile games. Your health and mind both gets affected. And that sort of addiction can be pretty brutal on many ways. So it's better to limit the time being spent.

How much time do you spend on mobile games?

I don't have time limit for games especially on mobiles. If I only get tired that's when I stopped. I would even sneak on midnight just to play. ( Ha.Ha.Ha) But it's a good thing my phone broke. This gives me a freedom and privilege to be save from addiction. I love to play games but I need to be discipline as well. Having a good direction is simply a good thing in life.

When i'm at my bed i usually spend more time on my mobile to play games or whenever i'm outside.

I'm not really a fan of mobile. It's only one particular football manager game called Top Eleven Football Manager that I currently play with my smartphone. I don't play it often because it consumes lots of data and battery power. So, I only play it at least 3 combined hours in a day.

At on a daily basis, I spend at least a minimum of 5 hours on gaming. It's subject to increasing or decreasing depending on how my day's programs presents itself.

At on a daily basis, I spend at least a minimum of 5 hours on gaming. It's subject to increasing or decreasing depending on how my day's programs presents itself.

5 hours is moderate enough in my opinion for anyone who loves gaming and actually have time to play. What makes people to give into gaming more often than others when they are free to play more often than others.

5 hours is moderate enough in my opinion for anyone who loves gaming and actually have time to play. What makes people to give into gaming more often than others when they are free to play more often than others.

It's the maximum hours which I can freely be disposed to playing any game on a stretch. Games don't put food on my table, so there are far more important things to do than game all day, it's not rational.

It depends on how busy or less busy I am a day. Some days I don't play games at all due to other busy schedules. On the other hand on a good game day for me I can play for up to four hours.

It depends on how much free time I have and what other things I have to do really. Most of the time, I have other things to do on the internet so don't spend that much time on mobile games really. But I do tend to spend around 5-10 minutes on both Clash Royale and Brawl Stars every day to get my daily attacks in and to make requests in my clan etc. I also make sure to use that time to do my clan attacks and clan war attack. And then if I'm bored later, I'll spend a bit more time on the games.

I have decided that I should not spend more than 20 minutes per game. And this way I am trying to limit my process for the game. I know it can be pretty difficult. And many people don't understand how that works out though. But yeah for each to their own and we learn from our experience on the mobiles this way.

I have decided that I should not spend more than 20 minutes per game. And this way I am trying to limit my process for the game. I know it can be pretty difficult. And many people don't understand how that works out though. But yeah for each to their own and we learn from our experience on the mobiles this way.

Isn't 20 minutes too short to complete one games task? Personally, it'd find it very difficult to make use of such short time frame to play one game. It's never really going to be enough.

Since I am playing a mobile legend games and 1 games is mostly takes to 20minutes but sometimes it take longer, depends on how competitive the both teams. And, gonestly I am not contented on 1 match only if I hade a time but I will make sure to myself that I will not set aside some things important than playing and manage my time.

I spend an average of 4 hours a day gaming. That is happening though during off and restday where I have ample time to waste time and set chill. At work, it has to be minimize into 20 or 30 minutes.

Used to spend a lot of time on mobile games before... But nowadays, not that much... Maybe an hour or less... Now, I prefer PC and console games... Bigger screen, better graphics, better games.

Well, for those that have more than one android or Apple iPhone, they can literally play games more often using their mobile phones because they are not worried about battery life.

I spend an average of 4 hours a day gaming. That is happening though during off and restday where I have ample time to waste time and set chill. At work, it has to be minimize into 20 or 30 minutes.
4 hours combined entire day is a bit more. I have seen some people making the most out of the time they have in their hand when they are travelling so their time is reasonable. I guess mobile games do randomly take the most of the time. And the amount of time we spend into the games often can get lost if we don't do rest of the work in the day. I guess upto 1 hour can be reasonable time.

4 hours combined entire day is a bit more. I have seen some people making the most out of the time they have in their hand when they are travelling so their time is reasonable. I guess mobile games do randomly take the most of the time. And the amount of time we spend into the games often can get lost if we don't do rest of the work in the day. I guess upto 1 hour can be reasonable time.

Exactly, it's about the reason why mobile games are designed in the first place. They are made to allow people to play without having any limitations, as they can easily move about with their smartphone devices and play as well.

Yes mobile games are designed to kill the time. lot of people are alone in this world. And they tend to spend more time on the phone and the internet. And gaming can be sort of escape for them from the world. And some of the time it can be pretty difficult to understand how the gaming phones mean differently to each one.

At least, I would give a maximum of 4 hours to gaming on daily basis. It's subject to being cut down and not up. I wouldn't give in more than 4 hours to playing games in a day no matter what reasons I have.

4 hours is still a lot. I think if one needs to remain sane. It can be pretty bad for the health of a person. I'd say that mobile games often have that sort of impact on our mind for the same. I don't know how people handle that sort of change.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back