How much time do you spend playing games?

I used to play like crazy all sorts of game, usually it was RaiderZ, Silkroad and MapleStory. Then League of Legends game. But now I'm 22 years old and have a family. So no more than one hour a day, sadly. :/

I actually schedule my week devoting a day of gaming (day off). At times after work an hour and a half to relieve stress and chat with my online buddies.

I actually schedule my week devoting a day of gaming (day off). At times after work an hour and a half to relieve stress and chat with my online buddies.

Saturdays are my favorite day for gaming. It gives me all the time in the world to get the best experience with having ample time for my games.

Work and game is my routine. I have to do the jobs first, just to set priorities right. Afterwards, I will have to take a break and that's were I can give myself an hour or two playing games.

How many hours do you actually play in a day? Mine is like 4-6 hours a day, especially when there's no work or anything to do I can manage to play like 10-12 hours :D My mom even said that I might get problem someday with my eyes but I guess no because my laptop distance from my sight is like 1 ruler gap. How about you how much hours do you render playing your favorite game/s?

I do not have a regular gaming schedule. Sometimes I do not play games for several days, even weeks, and sometimes I am playing like 2-3 hours every day. I play games when I am bored and have nothing to do. However, I am occupied with work most of the time and I do not have time for playing games.

I don't have a set time for this.

What works for me is to use my temper to create a boundary. While I'm feeling fine, with all my activities up to date and happy playing, I have no reason to set aside time for fun.

I spent 4-5 hours in daily basis in my younger days playing StarCraft. I don't have sense of responsibility except passing the grades. I would even sneak during midnight to play but now I barely don't have time to play. I need to prioritize work and other obligation. Things were different when your an adult. However, I still play games either on portable computer or mobile when I'm bored and stress. Games makes me calm somehow.

Work and game is my routine. I have to do the jobs first, just to set priorities right. Afterwards, I will have to take a break and that's were I can give myself an hour or two playing games.

Truly, it's very important to get one's priorities set straight. Gaming is good but unless you are playing as a professional and earning money - a decent amount of money from it, then your work or business should come first before gaming leisure.

I think college and jobs should be the priority. Because gamers make the money and move ahead. But we have to consider the time being spent in the real life as the something that has the value. I have seen some of the real time that being spent on the life for others things has more value. say with family or say in school and with relationships. etc.

As your browsing this topic right now, your participating in gaming conversations on a discussion board. How much of your free time is spent talking about your hobby rather than playing games?

I enjoy meeting people online who share the same interests and hobbies as we can build a connection as a community. As a result of this, I spend around half of my time posting on forums

For me it has to be anywhere between 2 hours or more. And some of the time it can go above that too. But I don't count much and often just wait for things to slow down on that note. One more thing is that I try to find something new to post as well. So that also consumes few hours every day.

Before I was spending 8-10 hours a day playing video games because I was staying to 3 AM (late night gaming). But since I started to work on my body, doing exercises I don't stay up anymore to play games during the night. With that being said, now I spend around 5-6 hours a day gaming. And my quality of life got better when I started to get enough sleep. :)

Right now I can squeeze in 30-40 minutes a day, when I'm in the bathroom. I play Homescapes on my phone. I used to play a lot of other games, but now it's impossible to find the time. My computer runs only design software and the kiddo needs all my attention when I'm not working.

For me less than 3 hours is my current target. More than that means my health is going to have some issues. And I prefer to reduce the gaming time these days. I prefer to spend the time wisely now. And also considering that I may play more on mobile to reduce the habit.

It's zero at the moment, LOL. I haven't gamed in months! Anyway, I want to get back into it, but cash is short and I'd rather prioritize my time with web development/music projects. Anyway, I do spend quite a bit of time when obsessed with a game. Well, it's way less than some Joy Freaks, pardon the irony - but it certainly is a lot. I mean, I get pretty into playing those Mario games and I want to beat them badly! So, basically, I go on playing binges. Anyone do something similar? Well, I don't think it's unhealthy or an addiction.

I am pretty sure with the mobiles these days people are less on the TV and console but more on the phone. So yeah addiction has just shifted the platform from what I have seen so far.

I play in between 2-4 hours a day.

It depends on how much free time I have ;)

I'm kinda busy, so I always play the online games that are time based such as Top Eleven be a football manager game. This is how I enjoy my weekdays and the weekend is all about exploring with God of War and other longer exciting games out there.

I have limited the time that I play on PC though because of the eyes issues as well.

If you had to take a guess how many hours have you spent gaming in your lifetime?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back