How much RAM does your Smartphone have?

Nova

Trophies
My Xiaomi's Note 4 phone has 3GB RAM. And for me that can be pretty good example of the phone working out for the gaming. I hope that in near future I may have to try those 4GB RAM phone. I think most of the games can handle that. I dont think we need more RAM than that. There are some phones still on the 2GB or so. Which may be good for regular working but not for the games.

so how much RAM your phone has?

4GB ram. Its enough for all my gaming needs. I have an Huawei Y7, it's been wonderful for mobile gaming.

That is indeed good enough for most of the game. I have never tried the Huawei phones. I have mostly tried Xiaomi, samsung and few other similar titles. And it can be pretty interesting to see how the phone is being used for the gaming. Most of my xiaomi phones are pretty good for the gaming.

I think that 4GB of RAM is just for gaming on a smartphone, but it should also be paired with a fast processor. Games like PUBG and the likes are best played on high resolution for that nice gaming experience but one should make sure that their phone can handle it otherwise it will lag or crash. For me a 6GB ram is best paired with an octacore processor and clocked in at 1.9Ghz to 2Ghz processor either Snapdragon or Kirin is sweet and will be as smooth as butter!

I got a 2 GB RAM phone and I don't like it. It seems to function inaccurately in some cases during games. I hope I can get hold of a higher specification phone with 4GB in the future for a smothless gaming experience.

I think some of the 2GB RAM is not going to cut it in near future for the games. I guess 3GB minimum would be the requirement in near time. I am going to only buy the 3GB specific model in near future. Some of the time such game come in the market where you need more RAM and we end up having low RAM phones.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I believe it has 4GB of RAM. It's perfect for me really because I don't really play any large or large resource requiring games so I would actually probably cope with less RAM. At the moment, I only play Clash Royale and Brawl Stars which are both quite simple and doesn't need much. I'm sure in the future, we'll get even more RAM in our phones. Who knows, maybe one day, we'll be able to play games like GTA 5 on our smartphones :D

Samasung S8 is definitely higher end phone compared to any other in market. And it is also expensive. Like say OnePlus 6T etc. So in such case that much RAM is still low. Considering the other models from the other companies tend to be offering 6GB RAM now for this. But we never know if they launch the new models with some more RAM for high end users.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back