How much RAM does your PC have?

Alexander.

Trophies
Most gamers should know this but RAM stands for Random Access Memory and I've included a video below which should answer all your questions. My installed RAM is 8.00GB and my usuable is 7.85GB. Sufficient enough for the video games I play.

12 GB is what I have on my desktop. And my laptop has the 8 GB. And in case of the mobile I have only 4GB RAM. And all of this pretty much keeps me on for playing the game.

My PC is equipped with 8GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM. It's enough for me and I don't feel I would need more any time soon. I haven't seen my RAM usage to pass 7-7.5GB when playing heavy video games with a browser opened. The 8GB of RAM fit perfect into my needs, the CPU and GPU are the more important things to consider when gaming. Also, you can shutdown some useless background processes or apps to keep RAM usage even lower.

I'm currently running around with 16 gigabytes of RAM in my system. I built the computer myself over Christmas and I was looking to upgrade from my rubbish old PC (1GB GFX and 8GB RAM) so that I could play some more high-spec games so I did treat myself to a nice bit of RAM haha. Least now I can play that resource hog PUBG :p

I think we are reaching towards the trend where the most games may demand minimum 8GB RAM and things may also change for the minimum graphics RAM out there.

Ive had 16GB on PC while 2GB on Laptop although the 16 GB works perfect and in future will be upgrading for 32GB.

More RAM is always better. And having the RAM at-least 8GB is always going to be necessary. Having more than 10 GB is a good way to protect yourself for the future RAM requirement.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back