What is the max you would spend on a video game?

Gopnik

Trophies
Basically the question is in the tittle - how much money would you spend at max for one video game? Games seem to be going only up in price and I rarely see cheap deals if there isn't a sale. And it's even worse if there isn't regional pricing. For an example - I'm a PC gamer and I'm using Steam but regional pricing isn't supported here. So, I would probably spend at max 60 euros for a single video game if it's a long story-driven game and if I really want to play it. But I could wait for a sale. ;)

I think the way things are going to be working out. I don't think the spending has to be more than 20$. I think that is the maximum amount one can spend into the game. That's what I have noticed.

I'd say a max of $100, but it would have to be something I really want with content that really interests me.

This year I wish to play as much as freemium games if possible. But I don't know if I can have some amount of money I may consider spending them on the games or say even the apps would do good enough on that note.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back