How much is too much drinking?

Jedi

Trophies
So it's Christmas holidays and it's all about fun and games. I am not much of a drinker, I probably drink once or twice a month on special occasions. But I have noticed myself drink far too much during this festive period. How much is too much drinking?

When you wake up the next morning wanting to die and the only cure is to drink more. I have no experience with it but heard plenty of tales.

I heard that people who consume more than about six drinks per week have a big risk to damage health greatly, according to a new study.

<Christmas has joined the chat>
<Beer has joined the chat>
<Christmas has left the chat>
<Beer has left the chat>

Missed this but there is never too much when your having fun lol

I always believed that when your drinking keep it moderate because heavy drinking and then driving after wards just don't make sense. Everyone's body reacts differently to alcohol and or beer.

Drinking to the point where your vision is impaired and you cannot function properly without causing an accident. However if you have a ride then you should be fine and all good to go.

I drink frequently, but too much drinking would be like drinking 10 beers in a row without a break, with some shots in between. You can get blacked out that way. Drink alcohol, drink water, eat, rinse and repeat until you're tired. Go to sleep when you're tired. End of story.

If you're still wide awake, just repeat the process, but give your body time to digest the liquor, and give it time to "trash" it into your bowel. Otherwise you'll have either a blackout, or food poisoning, which ain't good. Blackout isn't really bad, I mean it is, but it's not bad unless you know what your subconcious is going to do in that moment. Do that when you're around people you know and trust. I'm serious.

But there isn't such thing as "too much drinking" unless you don't know what you're doing. Drink, but keep a distance between your liquor. Drink your beer, wait 1 or two minutes in between before getting the next one. You drink to fast, that's where the "too much to drink" becomes true.

I don't drink any alcohol. I prefer to enjoy an evening without vomiting and pissing myself. I also enjoy actually remembering what happened instead of blacking out.

I don't drink any alcohol. I prefer to enjoy an evening without vomiting and pissing myself. I also enjoy actually remembering what happened instead of blacking out.

Good point. I've never drunk alcohol in my life and I don't want to end up addicted to it.
(The reason why I've never drunk alcohol in my life is because I legally can't).

Good point. I've never drunk alcohol in my life and I don't want to end up addicted to it.
(The reason why I've never drunk alcohol in my life is because I legally can't).
Good deal!

Just because you like alcohol, and drink alcohol heavily does not make you an addict. An addict is someone who does it everyday, and every moment of the day. That describes a lot of the drug addicts, smokers (I'm talking about everyday smokers), and "alcoholics" (loose term, but I digress.)

I have never had alcohol at any point in my life. I'm not a fan of the drinking experience.

I have never had alcohol at any point in my life. I'm not a fan of the drinking experience.
Yeah I've completely cut down now. In fact, I try avoid drinking. I don't like the feeling of being drunk.

I got blackout drunk on New Years Eve and regret it horribly. Apparently my neighbor noticed I was in bad shape, got me to go outside from the party, and brought me home in an uber. The next thing anyone knew, I was hugging the toilet for dear life. I woke up the next day with a killer hangover and no memory of any of it- I remembered getting to the party, talking with someone while having what I considered my 4th drink of the night, and the next thing I knew I was in my leather recliner waking up in more pain than I normally am! >w<

I got blackout drunk on New Years Eve and regret it horribly. Apparently my neighbor noticed I was in bad shape, got me to go outside from the party, and brought me home in an uber. The next thing anyone knew, I was hugging the toilet for dear life. I woke up the next day with a killer hangover and no memory of any of it- I remembered getting to the party, talking with someone while having what I considered my 4th drink of the night, and the next thing I knew I was in my leather recliner waking up in more pain than I normally am! >w<
Yeah that sounds like "too much". lol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back