How much have you spent on video games so far?

Nope, and I probably never will. I will just pay for the game and most likely play it how it is without an upgrade.

Well, I think that I invest through spending on internet connection, hoping that I could gain fun on online games. Anyway, it's a good stress reliever and a good pastime. I think it's not bad to use just a small portion of your money on ames, as long as you know your priorities.

No for sure because someone wins and someone loses. I would go for free games or modded apps. I mean that's just me being practical. But if I have extra bucks for it, well maybe I would invest on games that I am really hooked in to.

Not with my personal incomes, I would feel so guilty if I do so, But I have a friend a rich one, he spend crazy cash on each game he play, so if he offers I don't reject, I use to play league of legends, and this guy bought like tens of skins, (skins is like persona looks in the game) the cost a fair amount that I'm never up to pay from my own money, but he did any way and I got to enjoy some of them.

I have invested some money in games - but not a significant amount. A few years back my son did decide to invest a wack of money at once - over $300 of upgrades, with my visa and without my knowledge! o_O We laugh about it now.

I try to keep from investing in games that I love to play. The thing is I might too hooked on it and end up paying more than I should. There was a time I did bought a legendary item from off a game and it turned out, they would give it away later in the game. It really got me frustrated and I ended up leaving the game. So these days I just play til I get to highest levels without even paying a single buck. Yeah it sure takes longer but that is what makes the game more exciting.

I've spent money once for something in games but it wasn't the official way. I'm sure everyone is aware that you can buy cash for Grand Theft Auto Online (sharkcards basically). When the game came to the current generation consoles, they stopped really caring about old gen so people hacked the game/their consoles and basically were able to get unlimited money on accounts. I paid $5 for a guy to create an account for me with billions and then I transferred the account to current generation. That's the only time I ever paid for something in game :D

As a result of the economic situation globally, I have not really spent that much money on computer gaming.
To be honest, it's been a long time since I really spent anything on Gaming. Usually, I will pay around £100 - £200 on games in one year, at most. My technique for achieving my budget is to wait until the prices have come down after the initial launch. This saves you a lot of money in the long-run.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back