How much exercise are you getting during lockdown?

Nat

Trophies
I usually go to the gym about 4-5 days a week but they've all closed down and Boris Johnson only today issued a lock-down which is taking effect as of tomorrow. It's kind of limiting me now. Although we have a treadmill here, it's not the same as running outside but I guess I should start using it more now.

How about you?

Eeehhh not a whole lot other than the 24 minute walks to and from work.

I've managed to do 2 day's with Jo (?) with the little ones at 9.00 via his YouTube channel - man I'm unfit lol

Oof that's ok though, could jog around youe backyard!

my neighbour's daughters were doing that a couple of years ago … literally running round in circles in their garden … looked pretty crazy at the time but I might take their lead on it this year lol

Suprisingly pacing aroumd while listening to your favoeite music can be very relaxing... And its good exercise.

I have 3 little ones at home which are pretty hard work … who knows how teachers and nursery staff manage full days … I would like to do something in the evening when theyre in bed … musics definitely relaxing

I'm as unfit now as I ever was. The only exercise I really get is my bike ride to work. ?

Teachers are a blessing...howcan ppl even consider home schooling much less commit to it ?

PLayernamemax...are you working from home?? ???

Warehouse worker. Dealing with sports equipment: exercise bikes, dumbbells etc.(ironic, I know:))

Oh man I’m just looking to get some stuff... I know ?

Do u guys do ex club used stuff or new equipment?

Many thanks ?

Big change for me! I have no iron to lift at home and all football (soccer) has been called off, so now i'm currently taking a daily walk :(

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back