What's new
POE Currency

How much exercise are you getting during lockdown?

Carbon

JoyFreak Admin
Administrator
I usually go to the gym about 4-5 days a week but they've all closed down and Boris Johnson only today issued a lock-down which is taking effect as of tomorrow. It's kind of limiting me now. Although we have a treadmill here, it's not the same as running outside but I guess I should start using it more now.

How about you?

Abizaga

Eeehhh not a whole lot other than the 24 minute walks to and from work.

ziggy1979

I've managed to do 2 day's with Jo (?) with the little ones at 9.00 via his YouTube channel - man I'm unfit lol

ziggy1979

my neighbour's daughters were doing that a couple of years ago … literally running round in circles in their garden … looked pretty crazy at the time but I might take their lead on it this year lol

Abizaga

Suprisingly pacing aroumd while listening to your favoeite music can be very relaxing... And its good exercise.

ziggy1979

I have 3 little ones at home which are pretty hard work … who knows how teachers and nursery staff manage full days … I would like to do something in the evening when theyre in bed … musics definitely relaxing

ziggy1979

Teachers are a blessing...howcan ppl even consider home schooling much less commit to it 🙈

PLayernamemax...are you working from home?? 🤣🤣🤣

PlayerNameMax

Warehouse worker. Dealing with sports equipment: exercise bikes, dumbbells etc.(ironic, I know:))

ziggy1979

Oh man I’m just looking to get some stuff... I know 🙈

Do u guys do ex club used stuff or new equipment?

Many thanks 😊

RedmondG

Big change for me! I have no iron to lift at home and all football (soccer) has been called off, so now i'm currently taking a daily walk :(

ziggy1979

New equipment. It's mostly cheap stuff tho. We don't really have pro stuff.
Oh bummer. How come you’re still having to go in...I thought Boris said only key workers had To go into the office? Has work given you any PPE like masks, gloves etc ?

PlayerNameMax

We are definitely NOT key workers, so we shouldn't be working. Our boss is just really greedy.
But at least they did provide us with PPE.

Tags
exercise
POE Currency