How much do you spend on games per month?

Nova

Trophies
Many of us buy our games through Steam and EPIC store. And we tend to make a lot of spending. And often those spendings are not worth it. And some of the time spending on the games can be fun. Depending on how we see the games. I think it's reasonable to say that there is going to be expenses if gaming is your hobby. I try to reduce my spending. But it goes out of hand some of the time.

How much money you spend on games per month?

I don't have a specific date or an established value to buy video games.

Unfortunately, after we become adults we have other priorities, haha! However... I always those games that I most want because after all, a real player never abandons his hobby.

Most of the games I buy are from Steam because I know these games are secure without viruses, I don't have a specific sum for buying games it just depends on the new games prices.

Most of the time when Steam offers more discounted games specially when its 50% off ,

Gamers spend a lot of money on these games because technology is advancing at a very fast rate and because of which there are always new and interesting games available for the gamers. But why spend so much money. You can search for new sites which provide a lot of discounts like Press-start. But make sure that it is safe as you will be required to give your details and banking information.

Gamers spend a lot of money on these games because technology is advancing at a very fast rate and because of which there are always new and interesting games available for the gamers. But why spend so much money. You can search for new sites which provide a lot of discounts like Press-start. But make sure that it is safe as you will be required to give your details and banking information.
Yes. It is always better to go with the discount store. And considering some games are just rehash of other games. It is necessary to spend through the discount and the cashback type of the gaming stores. This is one reason I have not signed up for the PS Plus membership. I want to save money. I don't see much strong reason to spend on other things most of the time.

I try to not spend any money at all, life is getting more and more expensive here in Eastern Europe... :/

I try to not spend any money at all, life is getting more and more expensive here in Eastern Europe... :/
That's sad. I hope that you get around this situation and get to spend some on things that you enjoy. Which in context is gaming. I am guessing you are now F2P player. I am sure you would enjoy android more now.

I don't have a specific amount that I spend per month. Whenever a new game that I like to buy comes, I will just get it. Plus, the PS Plus cost is yearly so I don't have to purchase it monthly.

I don't have a specific date or an established value to buy video games.

Unfortunately, after we become adults we have other priorities, haha! However... I always those games that I most want because after all, a real player never abandons his hobby.

Well that part about 'adulting' hit me hard in the feels. I'm getting married next year and moving into a house, I've never had to adult so hard haha. In terms of spending money on games, like most people in this thread really I don't think I have a set 'budget' or anything like that to get my games with. It tends to be more of an if I see it and it's cheap and of course, if it's something I want, I'll grab my card and have a little spending spree.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back