How much did you spent setting up your PC?

EZpunk12

Feb 23, 2019
Philippines
Hi, I assume most of us here have had built our own PC gaming rig. Now I wonder how much did you guys spent just to get your machine up and running?

Me? I only had a limited resources so I somehow managed to build a medium specs gaming rig which consist of 8gb HyperX Fury RAM, AMD A8-7650k processor, 500gb HDD, GTX 660 gpu, 600w true rated power supply and some decent add-ons for the cost of P23,000 (around $450). How about your rig?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I have invested more than 700$ USD into the PC and the mobile. And these days I am getting into streaming. So the investment is definitely more in terms of the spending. You can see that speeding up the PC requires more RAM and also for gaming you need the graphics card as well. I guess with time ahead I will end up making more purchases which will cost my setup more.

EZpunk12

Feb 23, 2019
Philippines
I have invested more than 700$ USD into the PC and the mobile. And these days I am getting into streaming. So the investment is definitely more in terms of the spending. You can see that speeding up the PC requires more RAM and also for gaming you need the graphics card as well. I guess with time ahead I will end up making more purchases which will cost my setup more.
Cool! I don't see any problem with that since today's tech innovation is so fast you can only enjoy your new hardware/software in months before seeing a newer version. Keep building!

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
Yes kind of like changing every 2 months with graphics cards and the demand for the RAM. I am thinking of sticking with 12GB RAM and maybe only change the graphics card if required. I don't want to play any high end games anymore. It can be pretty much load on the system. So limiting my expenses on that.

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
Well I bought a prebuilt PC actually, so I didn't spend all too much time constructing it. I did spend installing and formatting the windows properly though.

egghead

Feb 2, 2019
I do not have a gaming PC, I have a laptop which I bought for $500 and use it for my work as well as watching movie and playing games.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I do not have a gaming PC, I have a laptop which I bought for $500 and use it for my work as well as watching movie and playing games.
I bet with lack of graphic card, you may be limited on what type of the games to play. And it can be pretty difficult with the type of games you can play out with it. I personally have found out that most of the modern games require expensive specs.