Welcome to JoyFreak!
Ready to be part of JoyFreak? It only takes a few seconds to register. Once you are logged in, you will be able to discuss topics, participate in contests and buy, sell and trade in our gaming marketplace.
Register now

How many times did you do it?

zezo

Feb 1, 2019
I have some games which I can not get enough of.I finish them times and times again.
Midnight club , Uncharted , lords of shadow and Crash , these are games I can not count how many times hav I

Mora

Feb 1, 2019
I played Need for speed Most wanted 2007 3 times, and I'm planning to play it again once I have time for it, it's not that special of a game but I love playing it laying down, feels so "free", I played Hitman Blood money twice, I like how you can finish the level in your own style, and of course cs 1.6 I finished all the grounds tens of times.

Lizardbro

Feb 2, 2019
I would say Pokemon X, it was such a good but easy game that I think I restarted it around 2 times.

Bravosi

Feb 2, 2019
I keep replaying Gothic, it's an old RPG from 2000's. I played it for like 10 times or so. The atmosphere is great. You're a convict thrown into the barrier trying to survive the hostile medieval environment.