Question How many of you use a "free" VPN?

Does a VPN also hide your "user field agent" as well?
No using a VPN doesn't hide your "user agent". A VPN generally just masks your IP, leaving your user agent HTTP header untouched.

I guess you can get a user agent switcher software, or browser extension but I have not tested this. I recommend using brave browser, which by default blocks MOST browser fingerprinting by default. Not to mention, Brave just announced recently that they will be offering VPN and firewall services for a modest 10$ a month. Not only does this protect your browsing, but protects ALL traffic on your phone.

Some wankers elsewhere banned me. I got a different proxy. That's how I think they found out who I was, and there's that Gimpy loser. :p

I don't use free VPNs - the privacy risk is too great.
I prefer paid VPNs like Hotspot Shield more. They're great for unblocking those pesky region blocked websites.

Some wankers elsewhere banned me. I got a different proxy. That's how I think they found out who I was, and there's that Gimpy loser. :p
Remember, Proxies are a bit different than a VPN but pretty similair. Both connect you to another server and forward traffic from there, but a proxy is only capable of handling web traffic, where a VPN is able to handle your entire internet connection

Privacy online is definitely important. Because do you know that moron "Gimpy" goes on the Horror Film Wiki and edits every damn page I've ever interacted with, with prior aliases?

Creepy much?!

Some people on an autism forum are concerned he may be a fruitcake, after I described what he was doing on other forums over the last 3 years. And no, I don't mean the fruitcake with sultanas and cherries. But you know? An actual obsessive madman that cannot take a hint.

Normally, yeah. I often use the one Opera has built into the browser. But the endless amount of verification requirements on Google is so annoying. ?

I use vpn a lot and have a subscription. Believe that with the help of vpn I can protect my data in the digital world.

I don't (neither paid ones). I value a lot my privacy, and using VPNs gives you vulnerability in many ways.
Also there are a lot of websites/games that directly ban VPN's, so they're not really recommended.

After browsing several different threads and forums, I see a lot of people talking about the "free" VPN's they use to access geolocked content.

How many people are actually using these free VPNs, and if you are using them; Do you know the actual price you are paying for this "free" service?
Decent VPNs are so cheap, I couldn't imagine the need to risk a free one.

Vpn is most imp and very useful for many things so I found a source which shows the best VPN faster and secure

I used to free vpn in past but now move to the paid version of Ivacy VPN. The free versions are not good and reliable also have limited servers so I moved to paid one.

before i have use free vpn browsec but now i have a paid VPN hotspot and it's Annual Membership. $20

If you really want to be sure that sensitive information in your pc is safe, then using "free" vpns can be scary. I've used free vpns before to access sites not available in our area but stopped sometime ago because free vpns can have malware and can embed third-party trackers.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back