How long have you been a gamer?

My first memory of playing a video game must've been when I was in kindergarten. My dad would let me play with his flight simulator, and I would crash every time, haha. I also remember him letting me run around empty Counter Strike maps. That was kind of my first introduction into video games.

I started gamince I'm 11 years old. I am really not much of gamer. I only play with my extra time. I enjoy gaming but it isn't my priority. Study first before gaming.

I've been a gamer since elementary, that was like 8 years ago. Gaming is fun , I remember when I first got my xbox.

i started playing video games when i think i was 7 or 8 years od we had an atari but the game console that i really got hooked at that time was nintendo family computer. the game that hooked me was super mario. man i finished that game and saved the princess a lot of times.

I first got a ps1 when i was a kid i used to play abes oddworld and it was lit i had so much fun on this game and then i played crash bandicoot and it was the best
Oh my gosh, you just brought back a barrage of memories. I also had a PS1, and I loved Crash Bandicoot. Atlantis, Nascar Rumble, Resident Evil... Those were such great times.

I've been a gamer since I was 6 years old and started playing SEGA games on the PC. Then, I was gifted a PS1 at age 9 and everything changed. I miss those games so much, they were totally awesome!

Since I was a kid, I can't remember the exact age but maybe around 6 or 7. I can still remember I always play Super Mario Bros. , Donkey Kong ,Puzzle Bubble and Top Gear. Those are the games I always play when I was a kid. I got addicted to it and all my savings were gone because I always play during weekends or even after school.

I can still remember, I always borrow my best friend’s PSP because I like to play on it. Until such time, mom bought me one. Right now, I’m 25 years old. I still do play these games and I have other games installed in my computer, tablet or even in my phone. It’s my stress reliever after work .

How long have you been a gamer? Do you remember your first experiences playing video games? Please share them with us here....

I started playing games right from my childhood around when I was still a kid at the age of 7 years old. Till now, I'm still a gamer at 38 years old.

Although my time spent on gaming have reduced but I still play whenever I can because it's fun being a gamer.

It has been 6 years from now, but year after year I've been lessening my hours spent on playing due to my work.

Since I played Resident Evil 4 way back 2009. Resident Evil 4 was my first video game I completed. Actually, my first game that I played was Mortal Kombat but that is a multiplayer game.

Since I can remember myself, being a gamer is a blessing! Discovering so many universes and wonderful people. It all began in 1999 with GTA and Starcraft.

I've been doing it since i was about 6 and my aunt let me have her old Sega Megadrive with shinobi and a couple of sonic games and you could say the rest is history.

But yeah its a huge amount of time i will have spent in "virtual" worlds if i actually think about it which i don't know what that says about me. probably nothing good XD

Ever since I was a young child, at the ages of 9 or 10. A thrill happens when I play computer games which I can't explain. Gaming is really fun and creates various challenges for me to overcome

I think it has to be a decade or so. Though I was more addicted for 8 years and last years I am more sober into gaming. And not going to give it priority over anything else in the life. And that way I hope to retain my sanity. There seems to be work and life imbalance for me on that note. I hope to change that pretty soon.

I've been a gamer for a long time and from a young age. Unfortunately, I can't remember what exact age I started it but I remember my first console was one of those consoles where you had pre-installed games and couldn't play anything else. I believe I played Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros the most on that particular console. After that, I got used to playing GTA Vice City on the PS2 at my cousins place and I've been a gamer ever since.

I can't really tell how long because I stopped playing games a few times in the past because I tried to control my addiction for games and just focus on my studies. I consider myself now as a casual gamer and play games whenever I have time without sacrificing my priorities.

This is one of the easiest questions to answer because I like video games since I learned to talk, haha! As soon as I started to understand how things worked, I didn't stop playing (my parents went crazy when I was a kid, haha!).

It was on my elementary years when I first played with a game and watch. It was a simple game but I was enjoying it to it's maximum level. I also played Super Mario Bros. It was a fun memory. It gives me freedom from ignorance and introduced me to the world of technology. I am always excited to try and play with my friends. I also remember playing a brick game. I like it.

I started playing games as a kid, however, I did not start spending a lot of time in games until I went to college. When I was in school, there was a lot of restrictions in the house and I was not allowed to play games.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back