Discussion How is your hype with Ghost of Tsushima?

Gonzito2450

Trophies
I personally can't wait to play this game. I used to love Tenchu when I was younger and this game seems to be quite similar.

Are you looking forward to play it?

its prob the only game im lookin forward to on the ps4

I was excited until they released the latest trailer ... Seems it's nothing like they had shown at E3

You can discuss the game tonight on Skype, with Michael Does Life.

His Skype name is michaeldoeslife with no spaces. His stream is starting soon on his YouTube channel, and we discuss other games like Resident Evil Village as well...

My latest pre-order. I ordered it the night I watched that State of Play. Japanese voice acting and black & white was enough to get me. I'll give this 2 runs, the second on the PS5.

Well, I have tried to get people to call into Michael Does Life. I take it nobody is bothered about his streams. I told him that I spread the word, hoping we can gain some new and worthwhile callers. Nobody shows up after I advertise the streams, so I don't know why that is.

Trailer wise it was definitely one of the good game. But they failed to keep up with the update. As for discussing this with the micheal does life. I think it sounds like a good idea. I am sure there must be people from his timezone who may love to chat with him on this.

You can discuss the game tonight on Skype, with Michael Does Life.

His Skype name is michaeldoeslife with no spaces. His stream is starting soon on his YouTube channel, and we discuss other games like Resident Evil Village as well...

haha u love this guy.. u should ask him to pay u for promoting him

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back