How do you find new games to play?

Shole

Banned
Trophies
I didn't play anything new for a while and didn't find anything worth playing to be honest. Like I looked on steam, and online but nothing was good in my opinon. So I want to ask you guys, how do you find your new games?

Google. Doing a Google Search can help you find new video games quickly without any hassle. Hope this will help to find a game that is right for you.

I didn't play anything new for a while and didn't find anything worth playing to be honest. Like I looked on steam, and online but nothing was good in my opinon. So I want to ask you guys, how do you find your new games?
simple .. just check what's trending on twitch... you will discover tunes of new bae

Mostly YouTube while watching my favourite channels. Sometimes I check the Steam and other stores to see if anything interesting is released there but most of the time I can't find anything good nowadays. I also have friends who recommend me video games to play. I'm not into a lot of video games at once, by the way.

These days relying on the games review channels. And it seems like a good option to use the games before review. That always helps out with choosing new games.

A wide variety of ways really. Mainly gaming blogs and finding out through announcement articles. Social media and Discord helps quite a bit as well.

Google Play is one place that brings up a lot of games for me. What I normally do is to check reviews and decide on what is better for me to play and that is how I have kept going for so long now. Also, since I am in some of the groups that promotes gaming, I get to read up about new games.

We find games by word of mouth mostly. Then doing a search. One thing about the internet, if you look for one thing, you tend to find the competitors as well. I’m also on several gaming forums. I read the posts & ask questions to see if a particular game may be for us.

I usually see advertisements across websites I visit, TV or word of mouth. Sometimes I check if a new game is in development by my favourite developers.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back