How do you feel about streaming games?

Knight of madness

Newcomer
Trophies
So a lot of companies are looking at making there consoles streaming but a lot of places still don't have the capability for example if you have 25mbps you might be able it stream asong as now one else in your house is using WiFi what do you all think

Sony offers Playstation Now which streams over 500 PS games. We have 45 meg cable and a dual band router. I haven't tried it for awhile, but it's a good deal at $20 a month.

Sony offers Playstation Now which streams over 500 PS games. We have 45 meg cable and a dual band router. I haven't tried it for awhile, but it's a good deal at $20 a month.

Never tried ps now as i prefer owing the games but I have been thinking of it But theprice is expensive if you add it to the overall price of Ps+

I think streaming games, real life and other stuff is getting popular these days. And considering getting cheap deal on the bandwidth side. I think it's reasonable to say that current set of the bandwidth requirement may increase in near future. People will do streaming in the HD and 4K etc.

I think streaming games, real life and other stuff is getting popular these days. And considering getting cheap deal on the bandwidth side. I think it's reasonable to say that current set of the bandwidth requirement may increase in near future. People will do streaming in the HD and 4K etc.
They offer gigabit cable where I live now so no issues there. lol

Never tried ps now as i prefer owing the games but I have been thinking of it But theprice is expensive if you add it to the overall price of Ps+
I know I didn't need PS+ to play on-line on PS Now but this was back when I had a PS3.

They offer gigabit cable where I live now so no issues there. lol
That's good then. I am still stuck with 1mb/s line. And we have pretty expensive internet connection. So that kind of limits me from streaming most of the time. Plus there is going to be lag in all of this from what I have heard so far.

I do like the idea for streaming but like nova said there sycij with 1mbps that means they will miss out which is unfair as gaming is designed to unite people or is that me lol

I like EVE On-line and it's definitely not Pay to Win. I also like APB Reloaded and a few others. But I understand what you are saying...

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back