How do you feel about Russian speaking players in online games?

Ggnebudet

Trophies
How do you feel about Russian speaking players in online games ? Were there mixed situations?

It really depends on the type of player. If it's a player who can actually try to win (I don't care if they win, just if they put in the effort) then I'm fine with them. However, if they're trolling, griefing, spamming voice chat, or screaming, I hate playing with them.

xenonVirus. Happy 2020!

No issue for me. I think as long as they speak english and we have some common ground. I see no issues.

No issue for me either really - whenever me and my friend play it's a good laugh though. He's Polish and knows some Russian so it's always a laugh as likes winding them up by saying what I presume are insults or something lol. They do tend to get quite angry easily I shall say but when they are actually trying to play/win the game, I've no issue at all.

These days only way people go out of their own countries server is if the ping is high due to traffic. So I don't really mind other users from other country share the server.

I don't like playing with anyone who I can't understand, which is why I always mute my speakers and just play to some music or ignore the flaming going on.

I'v meet a lot of people from Russia and I think there is nothing bad with them. They strive to be part of the community and respect English. They do their best to integrate.
If you see someone from Russia in any game try to convert him and see how fun they can be, they have a great sense of humor. We are all players and no matter where you are in the word the most important fact is that eveyone have one thing in common: we all enjoy and love games.
So less toxicity and more integrity, just have fun. ?

I think my experience with online gamers. I have mostly noticed the trashtalkers from indonesia, philipines and vietnam. That kind of makes it a bit hard to play those games with negativity.

I think my experience with online gamers. I have mostly noticed the trashtalkers from indonesia, philipines and vietnam. That kind of makes it a bit hard to play those games with negativity

I've experienced trash talkers from every nationality and I always wonder why they're so toxic over a game...

I've experienced trash talkers from every nationality and I always wonder why they're so toxic over a game...
They are most toxic on Rocket League. I have experienced so many rude players and usually they are youngsters.

No idea why so. I have mostly played Asian origin games like say from china there is a game called mobile legends. So most of the trashtalkers are south asian i.e. china, vietname, indonesia, philipines. it could because they think it's fun thing to say.

Especially not Russians, I am saying them every time, that Putin is ********!

Last edited by a moderator:
So far my experience is good with Russians. I didn't expected any form of racism and I guess that could be because of the people being liberal.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back