How do you feel about cheat guides in video games?

I like cheat guides but only in playing Sims 4. I wanted to have a lot of money so I can build and design the house as beautiful as I want . I can buy things and furniture that I wanna buy in real life because in reality, it's not easy to save and buy money for other stuffs because I have other priorities (kids and family). I also like creating a character that reflects on who I am but the sexier version. That's why I even look for cheat guide on how to make my Sims sexy because I'm fat. Haha! So everytime, my Sims gains weight, I easily apply the cheat to make her sexy again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Personally, I don't like using a cheat guide because it doesn't challenge me as a gamer. I lose my interest to play with it. I wanted to explore and finish the game using my common sense. It is one way to test your mental ability and capacity. It's a good drive to do your best on everything that interest you. Every level of difficulty is a momentum.

Well in regards to cheat codes and cheat guides, i don't really mind them as sometimes they can come handy when you reach a point you find difficult to bypass and pass it

I got to admit, I used to use cheats on games. I'm not patient of waiting until I get the enough points to level up or buy things. As a result, I get to be bored of that game very quickly. My girlfriend said I should not cheat because I will not get to enjoy the game. Well, I never cheated again.

Exactly! But there are really some games that I really use cheat guides but only for the hard ones. :D

Well, a lot of them are on YouTube or IGN forum. Nonetheless, I feel like they should be a last resort. Anyway, they ruin a lot of the fun. That's one reason.

Well, in my opinion what matters so much is how much often a gamer makes use of the cheat guides to play a game. I'd useless having to use these cheat guides for almost everything in the game because it would take away all the real fun in the game.

Personally, I don't like or fancy using them unless a particular task is an impossible one to complete without the guide.

Honestly I never tried to cheat in MOBA maybe because theres no one encourage me to cheat or guide me on how to do it lol. But as of now I am contented on my performance and I like to challenge my self to level up as I can. If the time comes that I already feel bored stuck in certain level maybe I will do a research on how to cheat then.

I think game developers should lock out the cheats during the release. The reason being once they test the game, there does not seem to be the need for the cheat code anymore. But then again some of the game developers add that to keep things interesting. And also they run bots on the multiplayer servers. So they tend to make use of the cheats and guides.

The essence of the game will lost because of the cheats. It can make the game more easier. I rather play games without cheats it feels the game more exciting.

I think a lot of people do make use of the cheat guides. And there is always a chance for the cheat guides cheat may get you blocked on the battle royale servers like say fortnite etc. So it's not worth it.

Some of the games are simply a survival of the fittest and that involves doing everything possible to win. So, I don't see any thing wrong with using tricks to do so as long as you keep to what you really believe in which is to play better.

I think cheat guides should not exist. But then again there are some of the game influencers and testers who do need the game guides and the cheats. And in such context there is always going to be demand and supply for the same. I guess we all learn from that example.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back