How do you deal with players who piggyback off you and your teams success and contribute absolutely nothing

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
We all know who I'm talking about here, those players that only come in the game to piggyback off your/your teams’ success, contribute absolutely nothing to the game and trash talks all they can. I've met far too many of these people and I still think there simply can't be this many douchebags in the world but it would seem that I am wrong every time I run into one. Had it far too many times when I load up PUBG lately, it's just been annoying and is really stinking out my experiences.

How do you deal with these types of people?

I know some of such gamers. And honestly I can't do a lot about it. I know that sometimes people do have issues with the way they get into the game. But we have to understand that not all people will contribute and some just piggyback always on other people in success. That's how it works.

if the game allows it I would tend to kick them unless they are really low level. Sometimes you just need to piggyback.

Team killers on games like Rainbow Six are an absolute pain and I hate them so much. And if someone is messing around on a GTA lobby, the only thing you can do is vote to kick them and hope that everyone else agrees and backs the move.

I think in PUBG and Fortnite also have that but the thing is it's battle royale so we kind of understand things like that are meant to happen any way.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back