How do you cope with game addiction?

To be frank, gaming doesn't seem as bad as gambling, drugs - cause money or health isn't at stake. In fact, it seems kind of silly, lol.

I have seen people with gaming addiction gone to such extent they consumer alcohol, drugs and other stuff. And that has started since the gaming. I think that's pretty bad spiral to experience in life.

I'm almost 100% sure it's spam. Either way, I'm just adding anyone who starts game addiction threads to my ignore list.

Well it's a bit of a strong position considering I can't really see any threads being started around the direct issue of actually being addicted to games (vs just enjoying a particular game a fair bit) so I'm not even sure it's a large issue as it was back when you started this topic. I did look back in the posts and I am unsure why February seemed to be a hot month for those threads but its all chill now. You do you though man, I'm just wondering why you're so against a couple threads on gaming addiction? Literally curious like, not trying to be a lil' troll.

Considering I believe I started one I'm probably already on the ignore list though lol. :)

I think more and more people talking about it makes people aware. And those people who are negative tend to go away from the things if other group and people remain careful. So always focus on your own safety in such groups.

It's actually called self control. It's not just games alone but everything needs careful checks and balances.

I cope by playing more video games hahaha!

No but seriously, I typically move over to youtube or some other media for a while.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back