How do gamers cope with back pain?

Yeah that may be an issue. I think standing desk are meant as temp replacement. And not meant to be standing all day. It's kind of rotation between the desk and the standing desk.

that drive me crazy, because I would somehow structure my area for both standing and sitting.

is it just me or everyone feels pain in back and neck after playing an hour sitting on a seat?

its getting terrible day by day, any precautions? ideas?

is it just me or everyone feels pain in back and neck after playing an hour sitting on a seat?

its getting terrible day by day, any precautions? ideas?
Your seat isn’t comfortable enough. Look at alternatives. There are many gaming chairs online that support the back and neck area for prolonged gaming sessions. Take a look over Google.

thank you so much, i will definitely look for it, also i heard hydrocodone reduces pain but i need to look at it.

Last edited:
It can be a mixture of the chair itself and your sitting posture, but most of the times it is the chair itself.

You should get a recliner chair that supports your back. You should also have a break every hour and drink plenty of water so that you can concentrate. It's amazing how much energy goes into everyone's gaming. Nobody thinks of that much.

You should get a recliner chair that supports your back. You should also have a break every hour and drink plenty of water so that you can concentrate. It's amazing how much energy goes into everyone's gaming. Nobody thinks of that much.

specially if you're really getting into playing the game.

1.) As a gamer, are you experiencing issues with back pain? If yes, what are your biggest limitations because of it?
Nothing really severe but if I'm sitting for too long and I haven't been resting my back to the seat I might get lower back pain. Nothing too bad for now, so it is not chronic. It is mostly annoying when I am trying to sleep belly down at the end of the day, haha.

2.) Regarding back pain, what would you wish for more than anything else? Have you tried to fix it already?
Probably to learn to keep my back straight and resting to their supports ins eats. I try to change position and stretch a lot, but I am used to crouching while playing, especially once I get into the game. I think having an appropriate seat with back sup[port is key. Having a timer to help you develop the habit of stretching and monitor your position can also be nice aids to help you develop good habits.

If you're online a lot and not having a break every so often, as advised by doctors, you can get sore eyes and a headache. It's also down to having a poor posture. Does your chair have a proper back on it?

Make sure you have a break every hour for 40 minutes. Open the window to let in fresh air, if it's not cold outside. Have a bottle of water beside you too.

Yes I mostly stay online and work with my company. So the offline time needs to be increased. I hope to have that habit this year.

I think there is always a pain if you are going to have wrong posture while playing or even typing your homework. So it all comes down to what you use for the backpain and what exercise you do.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back