Discussion How about this mouse pad

it1776

Trophies
uT4udhf.jpeg

I buy this mouse pads days ago, I felt my hand was not the same as before

This is a good Mouse Pad. But I recommend to use Customized Mouse Pad and if you are looking for Gaming Mouse Pads, you must try Hard Mouse Pad because it is fast and smooth.

I'm not sure if most of you are intending to be funny or not, but I nearly spit out my matcha tea reading this thread. Anyway, your wrist should be comfortable with all the cushioning. Good purchase, methinks.

I actually prefer the raw table top lol. Mouse pads then to get in the way of my gaming. When I had one it was usually one of those thick heavy ones that won't move around and also had alot of cushion. I didn't like the ones with the built in wrist rest as those tend to promote heat and cause wrist sweating.

while this mousepad may be the classic design for those that should go to h*rny jail... ?

Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

I don't agree this would be good for gaming in any case.

I prefer desk mats. But this is good for casual browsing, and if you have no roommates that would steal this for....?

*research... ?

*purposes.... ?

? (disclaimer: I claim to have no knowledge at all when it comes to what goes on in research sessions... proceed at your own risk)

⚠️ SECRET: LOL ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back