Hours of playing 101

beth466

How many hours do you actually play in a day? Mine is like 4-6 hours a day, especially when there's no work or anything to do I can manage to play like 10-12 hours :D My mom even said that I might get problem someday with my eyes but I guess no because my laptop distance from my sight is like 1 ruler gap. How about you how much hours do you render playing your favorite game/s?

egghead

I do not have a regular gaming schedule. Sometimes I do not play games for several days, even weeks, and sometimes I am playing like 2-3 hours every day. I play games when I am bored and have nothing to do. However, I am occupied with work most of the time and I do not have time for playing games.

Reactions: techtiger

dojo

Right now I can squeeze in 30-40 minutes a day, when I'm in the bathroom. I play Homescapes on my phone. I used to play a lot of other games, but now it's impossible to find the time. My computer runs only design software and the kiddo needs all my attention when I'm not working.

Nova

For me less than 3 hours is my current target. More than that means my health is going to have some issues. And I prefer to reduce the gaming time these days. I prefer to spend the time wisely now. And also considering that I may play more on mobile to reduce the habit.

Jayson

It's zero at the moment, LOL. I haven't gamed in months! Anyway, I want to get back into it, but cash is short and I'd rather prioritize my time with web development/music projects. Anyway, I do spend quite a bit of time when obsessed with a game. Well, it's way less than some Joy Freaks, pardon the irony - but it certainly is a lot. I mean, I get pretty into playing those Mario games and I want to beat them badly! So, basically, I go on playing binges. Anyone do something similar? Well, I don't think it's unhealthy or an addiction.

Nova

I am pretty sure with the mobiles these days people are less on the TV and console but more on the phone. So yeah addiction has just shifted the platform from what I have seen so far.

Barida

I'm kinda busy, so I always play the online games that are time based such as Top Eleven be a football manager game. This is how I enjoy my weekdays and the weekend is all about exploring with God of War and other longer exciting games out there.

I have limited the time that I play on PC though because of the eyes issues as well.