Discussion Horizon Zero Dawn

Deekz DK

Newcomer
Trophies
I just finished my first stream of Horizon Zero Dawn and it was amazing but was wondering if anyone else has already played it and got some hints and advice.

I just finished my first stream of Horizon Zero Dawn and it was amazing but was wondering if anyone else has already played it and got some hints and advice.
I have yet to check it out. It’s on my list of PS Exclusives to play. But probably won’t get to it anytime soon since I am still working through so many games. I’ve heard it’s amazing though. I’m sure people on here have already beaten it though.

I have yet to check it out. It’s on my list of PS Exclusives to play. But probably won’t get to it anytime soon since I am still working through so many games. I’ve heard it’s amazing though. I’m sure people on here have already beaten it though.
Same here I'm playing so much games at once but this one's definitely going to be one of the main ones I play regularly not just when I'm bored

Same here I'm playing so much games at once but this one's definitely going to be one of the main ones I play regularly not just when I'm bored
NICE! Currently on PS I am working through God Of War, so I will for sure check out Horizon Zero Dawn once I am done. :)

I played it a while ago, I even got far in the game but stopped playing it. I need to get back into it to finish it off. I have to agree, it's an amazing game.

I'm in a similar boat. I own two copies of it, am desperate to play it because I've heard great things, and yet it's still on my shelf gathering dust because I don't have much time for gaming, and I'm working through a backlog already, so...going to be some time before I get to it!

I hear if it plays well on PS5, I plan on making it the first game I play on the system.

I'm in a similar boat. I own two copies of it, am desperate to play it because I've heard great things, and yet it's still on my shelf gathering dust because I don't have much time for gaming, and I'm working through a backlog already, so...going to be some time before I get to it!
Curious, why two copies?

Curious, why two copies?
I'm a game collector along with being an avid gamer, so I bought the collectors edition when it launched, but the longer it sat on my shelves in the backlog, the less I wanted to open that collector's edition, so I found a copy of the base game on sale for less than $20 about a year ago and...well...it too is still in the backlog waiting to be played. Apparently it was a smart move keeping that collector's edition sealed, as the price for that has more than doubled for a still-sealed copy, so...accidentally did something smart for once! :D

I'm a game collector along with being an avid gamer, so I bought the collectors edition when it launched, but the longer it sat on my shelves in the backlog, the less I wanted to open that collector's edition, so I found a copy of the base game on sale for less than $20 about a year ago and...well...it too is still in the backlog waiting to be played. Apparently it was a smart move keeping that collector's edition sealed, as the price for that has more than doubled for a still-sealed copy, so...accidentally did something smart for once! :D
Oh wow! NICE!

Everybody make sure you play and finish it okay I wanna see platinum trophies and if your on Xbox well fuck you lmaol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back