Do you prefer to watch movies at home or movie theatre?

I've honestly never been to a cinema so I cannot really judge. I prefer watching movies at home though because it's more comfortable. You can scream as loud as you like, lie down on the bed, cook your own supply of popcorn. The possibilities are endless.

I like to go on movie house because of the high quality entertainment facility. It's fun and I love the idea that I can focus on what I'm watching. I remember the times that I keep watching movies 4 times a week. I would even watched two movies in one day. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) Especially, if there is a good action and horror movies. It feels like I can't sleep. My interest lost when the theater fees increased. It's too expensive that I need to limit expenses for other priority.

I prefer to watch movies at home because the other people around me in a theater can be so annoying and especially if there are little kids around. Not that I hate kids, because I don't, but the parents are too permissive in letting the kids be disruptive.

I also like pausing a movie when I can!

Yes but for example, I watched all three Matrix movies on the big screen and there was no way it would be as fun watching at home. But still, social anxiety hinders my outdoor activities lately.

A bit of both. There are films that I am happy to watch at home on the TV because it's comfortable and relaxing to just lie down and watch it. But it's much better to watch the latest films in the cinema.

I don't even remember the last movie I saw on the big screen..... :(

I am a big Hulu and Netflix fan so most of my streaming and movie watching is at home. I do however like to make it a big event to see some of my favorite movies in the theater so I can enjoy their full potential, (plus the movie popcorn is always the best, disregarding their prices). The movies that I tend to watch in the theater are ones that fully justify watching, such as any Star Wars, Marvel and good horror movies. :)

I am a big Hulu and Netflix fan so most of my streaming and movie watching is at home. I do however like to make it a big event to see some of my favorite movies in the theater so I can enjoy their full potential, (plus the movie popcorn is always the best, disregarding their prices). The movies that I tend to watch in the theater are ones that fully justify watching, such as any Star Wars, Marvel and good horror movies. :)
hey any hot netflix movie .. just finished Lucifer and all the movies i see are old and some i watched them already ... any suggestions

hey any hot netflix movie .. just finished Lucifer and all the movies i see are old and some i watched them already ... any suggestions
They just added Black Panther and Solo if you haven't seen those! :D

I usually do a bit of both but I did go through a phase at one point, going to the cinema almost every day with my Odeon Limitless!

They just added Black Panther and Solo if you haven't seen those! :D

Black Panther was epic! What a fun day at the cinema that was!

I like to watch movies with a big screen and sitting in the audience with other people is a new and unique feeling, no need to talk about watching 3D movies on a large screen.

Bigger, which is more amazing than watching HD movies on the big screen, still better than watching on home TV.

I like the audience's interaction with the movie, as if having a stress-relieving scene. On the screen everyone started to laugh, which made the movie more happy for me.

So if you ask me which cinema is the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
These days it can be pretty troublesome if you ask me. I choose where to go and watch based on my mood and also circumstances. Sometimes going to movie theater is lot better option.

I watch movies/films at home, but I prefer to watch some films at the Theatres. I saw Bad Boys for Life in the THEATRES! :D

I like to watch movies in a movie theater if they're just out, but I first check the reviews on IMDb/Rottentomatoes. For me, 50 percent and above is a good margin to see it at the theater. 50 percent and below, I may just watch it at home.

I'd go to the theater more often but both me and my g/f are extremely agoraphobic. :(

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back