Who likes going hiking?

phanuruch

Newcomer
Trophies
Who likes hiking around here? Since childhood, I have always been fascinated by new places and would go out on long nature walks. I still hold the habit today. It not only keeps me fit but also helps me to relax and appreciate nature.

I'm not a big fan of hiking myself but I do enjoy going out for long walks.

I love to hike! I love going off the main trails in the parks onto the fire trails or the deer trails even though sometimes they're hard to keep to if they're not heavily traveled.

Do you hike every day? About how many miles do you do?

I live in some mountain valley - so I've hiked since I was a kid (mountain land owned by my parents). Well, I did more of it when I was a kid. Nowadays, it's pretty boring - unless I have a companion. Normally, my 10-year old nephew would come with me in the past.

Who likes hiking around here? Since childhood, I have always been fascinated by new places and would go out on long nature walks. I still hold the habit today. It not only keeps me fit but also helps me to relax and appreciate nature.
I love hiking too this is my favorite hiking video haha

The area that I live in is an amazing place and often does not get the credit it deserves, we have so many awesome areas with a great view that I would love to visit more often but due to health issues and not being able to drive I can not always get to these amazing places. I have always been one for walking wherever I go rather than taking any kind of transport but some places are just too far out to walk unfortunately and would take hours. Hiking would be something I would love to do though given the chance.

Hey there. I love hiking since childhood too. My hometown is surrounded by woods and hills. I would say I know every route and every shortcut around there. From my experience even short hiking trip requires preparation, especially if you prefer hiking alone as I do. Pack your backpack according to Cleverwander advice and inform your relatives where you plan to hike.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back