Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi, I am a Cris and I am a new member here. I am excited to see and share some ideas and thoughts about games. I hop e we could learn a lot from here. Let the learning begin.

New to the forum. I am currently an XBox One gamer and like to kick it with some old school systems, especially N64.

Hello @Salt and welcome to our community ;)
Currently i've upgraded to a new gaming laptop :D but i also have a PS4.
About the retro gaming, i'm a big fan and i've got quite a nice collection home, but the most are on my PC, where i play using an emulator ;)
What games you've played lately?

Hi @cjctm11 and welcome, i'm sure you'll really like here and there's a lot to learn from each other ;).

What do you usually play? And on what (PC/Laptop/Console)?

Hi there @rose61 and welcome to the family :D

Hi @Icelle , wanted to wish you welcome to our community :D
Your're just watching friends playing? Don't hesitate to start playing yourself, you'll like it a lot.
Do you have any preferred game?

Hello @EZpunk12 and welcome to the family :D. Nice to meet you, i'm sure we'll have lots to discuss ;)

Hey guys, my name is Cameron, and I am a 22 year old based in Nashville, TN. I am a pretty busy person with a lot of different things going on in my life, but I try to game when I get the chance. I'm on the PS4 bandwagon, and you'll typically see me playing games like Rocket League, NBA 2K19, Madden 19, Red Dead Redemption II, GTA V, etc. Rocket League has been my top choice for the last couple of months.

Anyways, it's great to be here! Look forward to getting to know you guys around the community.

Evening All,

Figured I keep popping over and decided to sign up, I do enjoy playing gaming when I get some free time, I own a PS4 pro, Xbox X AND a Nintendo switch.

I’ve just got the division 2 on the Xbox and I love, anyway hope to catch up with others soon

Regards

Brad P

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. Looks like a cool place can't wait to be a part of everything

Hey guys I am currently familiar with your owner on xenforos website. I love the way the site looks. It's extremely professional and I admire a nice looking front-end. It's quite appealing to the eye. A light alternative is a good idea but this looks great nonetheless. I am a huge gamer but I play xbox one. I know a lot of people are into ps4. I mostly play call of duty. My favorite so far was ww2. I thought it was a great game. Black ops 4 in my opinion is fun but can be a bit greedy at times when it comes to micro transactions. I've noticed they don't give you barely anything for your money. Charging $80 to buy all the tiers each go-round. Quite annoying. It's interesting that they do allow you to work for it without paying but still it's not worth the money.

Anyways I have several add-ons on xenforos site. Joyfreak uses Xenforo 2 and my add-ons are MostEverOnline which shows the counts for most users ever online. Can show members, guests, or grand total. And also a light switch/style chooser for alternating to the dark style or changing styles.

I look forward to being active here :D

Great to see you on here, @TopSilver! Welcome to JF!

Xbox is lame though. :p

I started to think so after how longs it's taken them to release a VR like the Hololens. I assume your PS4? I know that a lot of people are PC master race for life. PS4 is a great system in my opinion and their VR system is quite amazing. Just wondering why Xbox is slow to the VR punch. I still enjoy Xbox One. Mainly because I've been playing it since the original xbox. Played a lot of Halo 2 back in the day and since then I've been using it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back