hi guys i need a logo for my forum any ideas and suggestion?

blaqdu

So iIwon dimeforum.com and dimeforum.net as one forum and i needed a good feel and looking logo either dimeforum or $Dime .. any suggestions?

AronD

I used the website 'Fiverr' in the past to get logo's.

It's a platform where people like you and me can offer things that they are good at, like creating logo's, translating, SEO, filming...

Most of the times the prices are around 5 dollars.

Here's the link: Access to This Page Has Been Blocked

GioMatos

I used the website 'Fiverr' in the past to get logo's.

It's a platform where people like you and me can offer things that they are good at, like creating logo's, translating, SEO, filming...

Most of the times the prices are around 5 dollars.

Here's the link: Access to This Page Has Been Blocked
My boyfriend and I have been working on Fiverr for almost three years. We offer graphic design, animation and illustration services there. Our profile is this: www . fiverr . com / astrona_ve without the spaces, of course.

Hey! My boyfriend and I can totally help you with your logo. We're both graphic designers. And we have been working on Fiverr for almost three years. We offer graphic design, animation and illustration services there. Our profile is this: www . fiverr . com / astrona_ve without the spaces, of course.
If you don't want to contact us there, you can DM me at @Gioilustracion

zezo

Try logo maker app on android.Its pretty good and easy to use.
I hope you get what you want.

AronD

My boyfriend and I have been working on Fiverr for almost three years. We offer graphic design, animation and illustration services there. Our profile is this: www . fiverr . com / astrona_ve without the spaces, of course.
Oh that's interesting! I used to make Youtube Thumbnails on Fiverr, but I didn't get many sales so I stopped doing it.

Maybe you can open a thread and explain how you guys grew your Fiverr business, I would love it!

Heatman

If you can't design your own logo, you can go to Fiverr and get some professional designers to do it for you.

Mora

Yeah as every body else said Fiverr can get the job done not that special of a logo but still 5 dollars is nothing, but if you willing to pay More and I mean much MORE, you can use 99design, I know a Guy there named Mora, his work is just, beautiful, I know work only with him whenever I need something, although I do a bit of design my self, but for importante projects, I trust that guy to deliver fully.