Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello everyone,

I'm Jake, primarily play Xbox and I'm looking forward to contributing to the community! Hoping to see everyone around!

Hello all. I'm Rayquaza and judging by my username, you should be able to tell that I like Pokemon. I'm not too big on the anime anymore but I enjoy playing the video games. Nice to meet you all ^-^

Hello!

I go by Cleopatra92 on the internet usually. I'm 26, female, and live in the USA. I love Dragon Age, Britney Spears, Star Wars, ASOIAF, The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Warcraft, Harry Potter, The Sims, Star Trek, The Office, YouTube, and a few other things.

I've been looking for active forums to join. I miss when I was a teenager and all I would do is post on forums at all hours of the night, so I'm trying to recapture a small piece of that lol.

I look forward to posting here, and thanks to everyone in advance for possibly reading this lol

Hello
I am new here but old in some of the communities that are big boards. I found this forum from one of my friend on messenger in order to know latest news for Gaming. Hope I will be enjoying here for long time and welcome me.

Hello
I am new here but old in some of the communities that are big boards. I found this forum from one of my friend on messenger in order to know latest news for Gaming. Hope I will be enjoying here for long time and welcome me.
Hi, welcome!

Thanks for everybody welcoming me , hope I will be enjoying and teaching my kids about games. Sorry I don't have much time spending on games except Pubg.

Hello all. I really enjoy the blue theme going on throughout the entirety of this forum. I really enjoy it :) I can't wait to start looking around more and engaging in some conversation!

Heya! My name's Cam, and I'm very, very fond of video games. I hope to see some recommendations to add to my gaming library, and will do my best to return the favor.

Hi there!

My name is Aron and I'm new to this platform.

I'm a PC gamer and i hope to meet new people on this platform.
I'm mostly playing CS-GO at the moment, any other people playing this game? It would be awesome to team up!

What games do you play? I'm interested in a lot of games! :giggle:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back