Help me find this game

eve12345

Hi! I'm looking for this game that I cannot remember the title because it was long ago. It was a free trial game when I bought my toshiba laptop. The scene is forest but not really just some trees with fruits like island castaway and you have to collect some bunch of items such as twigs and cotton wools to create fabrics and stuff that are usually just scattered everywhere in the game. It's a game for kids tho. I really hope someone knows it. It's kinda similar with island castaway. Please suggest similar games too. Thank you

Carbon

Administrator
Hey! Thanks for noticing me. I don't think that is a survival kind of game, it's more like developing a community. Great game tho. I'll try this one too. Thank you
You are most welcome. Do you have anymore information on the game? I am curious now :D

OP
OP

eve12345

You are most welcome. Do you have anymore information on the game? I am curious now :D
I'm trying hard to remember but I can't think of anything aside from the fabric stall that asks you to collect needles and threads šŸ˜‚ I already stopped looking for it and was just hoping someone might know it.

Ash

The type of graphics and overview might be more useful. Was it like a simulator or a management game?