Can’t Remember The Name Of The Game? Ask Here!

Searching games like Myst, I found the following. They may not be the exact game but they are similar.

1997 - Riven
2003 - Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
2009 - Machinarium
2000 - The Longest Journey
1993 - Return to Zork
1993 - Obduction
1999 - Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy

I hope you end up finding the exact game you're looking for though.

I used to play a game in like 2015 on ps3. In the game you would be able to choose multiplayer or single player(the game is 2d). If you choose multiplayer you would be able to choose between different characters whilst if you choose single player you would only be able to choose one(depending if you bought the whole game). Different characters had different abilities and powers. When you got in the game there would be two sides. The point of the game was to go to the enemy side and destroy a big cube with energy in it. If you and your team succeed to destroy the cube you will win. If the enemy destroys your cube they will win.

That sounds like League of Legends to me. lol ?
There is also Mobile Legends and Wild Rift on the mobile side.

Hi! I can't remember the name of a game I used to play as a kid, it was either PC or Playstation, in the game you start of as a monster/creature in water and evolve onto land as you grow, I think you eat other creatures, the monster was not very detailed

I'm looking for a space game I watched on YouTube around 2018 I think it was new or only a year or 2 old at the time.

Some Characteristics
- It was a ship builder where you could build whatever you wanted
- You could build several ships and control them individually
- You had to collect resources to build your ship I cant remember how you accessed these resources but I do remember that their where a lot of plants you could go to
- there was a gravity based resource storage and production system. like a recourse would be collected then it would fall to a smelter then out falling to a storage

I know this is kinda vague but any help would be appreciated.

needs a bit more description dude, what kins of ships are these? futuristic? ancient?

also what kind of theme do you remember? also what kind of graphic or visual style is this game?
top down, isometric, 3D, 2D, cartoony, realistic? ⁉?

I played an online game (I don't remember the specific gaming site, it was free) back in high school maybe 8 years ago. i believe you start out as a lawnmower?(Not a 'lawnmower specific' game) you collect points as it progresses, it's a very basic game, but fun nonetheless. As you collect enough points you can expand your screen into i believe 2 panels to have something else earn points, and there is no end to it, you just keep earning points. It had a lot of like Neon colors i believe, but i cannot remember the damn name of it. Searching lawnmower game does not help at all, i've already tried. Hopefully i gave enough details.

Some years ago i found a game on phone where you play as the heir of a mafia family but decided to stay clean of that life but one day a rival gang kills the mc's father and they return and take over the role of mafia leader. I remember that the mc wears glasses and on one part of the game a girl that was childhood friends with the mc saves them, i think she looked like harley queen. I think the mechanics were like the ones on "Kings Choice"
Can you guys help me find it ive been lookingfor it and can not find it.

hi gamers! so i used to play this game in, i dont remember the year im gonna say in between 2016-2017. it was a game where everything was almost blocky but the characters werent blocky as minecraft. the characters almost looked like characters from the game "polygons" from roblox. you could customize your character and once done, you could go to the middle/ lobby where you could see other characters. it was avaliable on pc (it has its own website) and i believe it was avaliable on phone. i really want to play it again i forgot the name. it was an active game. could you guys possible please help me?

Does anyone know? HELP It's a Facebook game, I played it when I was little, it's called ninja soul, I would like to know if there is any way to know who created the game, to play it or get its files to tweak it and launch the game for those of us who miss the game , and if that turns out to be very illegal, then the other way would be to talk to the company in order to obtain the rights or like it or whatever.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back