Welcome - introduce yourself!

I am excited to be part of this forum, I have been a gamer for quite some time, I can say ever since nintendo and play station have been invented. I remember playing siphon filter, small soldier, metal slug, mortal combat, etc. As of the moment I am playing God of War, NBA, and Spiderman. What makes me crazy is the time I spent playing, I remember this quote from a gaming show "If you think you're playing a lot, play more!". So that's it for introduction I need to grind, nice to meet you all guys!

Hello everyone,
Kingcool52 here. I am from London, United Kingdom. Whenever I have some free time, I like to play games, browse the internet or just catch up on my favourite TV shows. At the moment, in terms of gaming, I like to play Fortnite, Crew 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2. Hope to have a good time here at JoyFreak :)

So hey there I'm new here and it told me to post in the introductions sections so that's what I decided I was going to and I was in no way influenced by the big notice at the top of the page "suggesting" that I did as such :p

So yeah gaming it is great, I play a number of mostly fps and milsim games (escape from tarkov currently being my main time sink) with a good old heaping of RPG type stuff especially stupid hard souls-like stuff that is, in fact, my jam.

Be seeing you later on.

Fun day to every one, I'm Ghelle new member here hoping to enjoy this site. Gob bless everyone.

Good day Administrator and Everyone.

It's my pleasure to be a part of your community Joyfreak which is a gaming community. Gaming is something that I'm very much interested in and still love doing on daily basis.

I'm looking forward to having a wonderful time in here.

Thanks for all your welcome messages in advance.

Hi guys I'm Rhemlie I am 25 years old currently working as a graphic designer. Since that I am also addicted to gaming, this community seems interesting. I've been playing fortnite, call of duty, league of legends , DOTA 2 and CSGO lately . I am very glad to part of this community ,looking for to your comments and insights hopefully I could learn something from this community.

Hello, I am Wallet from Bucharest the capital of Romania, I am glad to be here and I hope I will learn new and interesting things!

Hey Gamers, i'm new to this and i just live having fun, I hope to do the same here.

My name is Mari, and I'm so happy to be a part of this forum! Can't wait to chat with you all :)

Hello everyone I am junrose123 from the loving country of the Philippines, it is a pleasure to be in this community because for sure I will learned so many things about the gaming world which is one of my favorite past time after working in my office. I am willing to share my knowledge and experiences into certain things so that I can help other people on my own.

Hello everyone!

I am Jeff. I am a newbie here. I am glad to join this wonderful forum Joyfreak. I also love to play online games. It is because I also want to be a joyfreak person.

Hey Cam! Nice to meet you. Mari here. I'm also a big lover of video games, so hope to see you on the forum!

Good morning to everyone. I am a neophyte in this community. I am curios and excited to share my thoughts and opinions especially in gaming. I also look forward to learn among members. I am hoping for a fun and memorable stay. Have a wonderful time everyone. God bless!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back