Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey everyone im whiteagle im new here to Joy Freak!

Im a huge gamer and im usually found on my PlayStation 4.

Gaming wise at the moment im playing Destiny 2 & The Division 2 however i have a huge backlog of games including The Witcher 3 & Anthem.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Hey everyone im whiteagle im new here to Joy Freak!

Im a huge gamer and im usually found on my PlayStation 4.

Gaming wise at the moment im playing Destiny 2 & The Division 2 however i have a huge backlog of games including The Witcher 3 & Anthem.

I look forward to chatting with you all!
Hi @whiteagle ! Welcome to the community! :D

I am also a PlayStation 4 user and have games such as Destiny 2 and Anthem. I want to try Division 2 so will be getting that soon!

Cool. I have the One S. It's decent, and I have two wireless controllers. :D
Ooo awesome! I just got a second controller because my mic jack on one stopped working so I used that as my excuse to get a second controller.

Heya, Ghost! And welcome to JoyFreak! I'm also a big fan of God-like games and MMO/MMORPGs. Do you have any recommendations on video games that let you play as a God? Anyway, hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

Thank you, WoW as an MMO i have had so much fun over the years, and the god based games would be city builder and earning income and sorting out economies for example Cities: Skylines along with that i also enjoy Planet Coaster have some real fun in there designing coasters and theme parks.

Last edited:
Hi malcolm , welcome to the community, will look forward to seeing you around and engaging in the same conversations/forums

Greetings and welcome to joyfreak forum it's great to have you join us here and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Hello Friends My Name is Darran, Just Registered I am glad to be here and look forward to learning and sharing new ideas and knowledge with all here.

Hello! My name is Kathy and I'm not much of a gamer but I met JoyFreak at another board and thought I'd sign up here :) I'm an Admin of a Christian forum and an artist who doesn't draw as much as I probably should anymore.

Good morning @marteebe, welcome to JoyFreak.

I've already seen plenty of your threads dotted around, I'm sure you'll fit right in with us.. ;)

Haha, I do like to introduce myself with a bang @Nerdface! Thanks for the warm welcome - it's a great community here!

Hi @marteebe ! Welcome to the community! :D

What games do you play?

I play mainly simulation games (SIMs, Football Manager) and PUBG at the moment really. I'm quite boring in my game selection at this point in my life haha. I still do go back in time sometimes and play some GTA SA though - that's probably my fave all-time game!

Hello! My name is Kathy and I'm not much of a gamer but I met JoyFreak at another board and thought I'd sign up here :) I'm an Admin of a Christian forum and an artist who doesn't draw as much as I probably should anymore.
Hi Kathy! Thanks for signing up and welcome to the community! :D

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back