Question Having Trouble While Playing This Game Valorant

OsborneBarton

Trophies
Good morning friends, I am a new member on this forum and I need some help here. I have been playing 'Valorant' on Windows 10 for a long day. But since yesterday night, I am getting this error code 59 when I open the game. I have no idea about this issue, this is the first time that I am encountered such kind of error. Does anyone have any idea about this issue? Please help me.

My current PC set up:

CPU: i5-7400
RAM: 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: ASRock H110M
GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB
SSD: Crucial BX500 480GB

Thank you for any suggestions.

Thank you for approving this post. But I have resolved the issue with the help of this article. The method which I followed is the VGS service. I checked the VGS service whether it is active or not. Whereas it was not active, after activating the VGS service, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game.

Good morning friends, I am a new member on this forum and I need some help here. I have been playing 'Valorant' on Windows 10 for a long day. But since yesterday night, I am getting this error code 59 when I open the game. I have no idea about this issue, this is the first time that I am encountered such kind of error. Does anyone have any idea about this issue? Please help me.

My current PC set up:

CPU: i5-7400
RAM: 2*8 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz
Motherboard: ASRock H110M
GPU: Zotac Gaming GeForce GTX 1650 Super
HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB
SSD: Crucial BX500 480GB

Thank you for any suggestions.
I am exactly facing the same issue.

I can't play this game at all. It kept saying something about a security feature on my system was blocking it. I spent several hours trying to correct this but failed. I gave up and deleted it. :(

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back