Have you watched Squid Game on Netflix?

Yes! It's really intense and we binged watched it. I'm not sure I think that a season 2 would be better though and I wish it would have ended about 20 minutes sooner at one point instead of carrying on.

One of the best series on Netflix. When it gets wild it's completely shocking...most scary part of this series is how accurately it defines us humans

Yes, and I consider it an average production, maybe the first two episodes were great - and the rest were shot with the popular rule now that you feel obligated to find out how it ends

I have this on my watch list along with a million other things I've yet to watch.. Heard good things about it.

Watched the first three episodes, so far it looks pretty good, although not as good as I expected, after whole that excitement and hype.

Loved the show and can't wait to see what happens in the next season. I think they could have easily finished it with just the first season but I guess Netflix wanted more money so kept the ending pretty open.

Yeah I did, and it was a meh in my opinion, nothing too fancy!

Not yet. I've heard that it's a fantastic show. From what I understand it's not toddler friendly so will probably have to wait to tune in after all the hype has faded.

Not yet. I've heard that it's a fantastic show. From what I understand it's not toddler friendly so will probably have to wait to tune in after all the hype has faded.

From the trailers, it's an adult mature show for sure.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back