Have you played Kingdom Hearts III yet?

Camelie

Newcomer
Trophies
After so long, the long-awaited new installment of the Kingdom Hearts Franchise has finally arrived! I can't wait to see what adventures Sora and company will be bringing us on. I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet, but I'm eager to see how they built up the KH universe. The Kingdom Hearts franchise and the Final Fantasy franchise were basically my childhood, so I'm hoping they did the former justice with new sequel.

Have you played KHIII yet?

not yet :( I'll need to wait for a pc release to get my hands on it which is a real shame as I've played most of the other ones on the ps2 and gba i did see some news sites saying that is was a maybe in future

But yeah i'm really interested to see how the newer Disney ip's manage to fit in with whole thing.

If you are following the kingdom hearts series then this is one more chapter for you to explore. This time however you may find that it has few disney characters in it. And it can be pretty interesting to check out those characters. I loved how they added the different disney characters on the various points of the game. It's definitely interesting for the previous gamers to explore. Check out the walkthrough for more.

I have seen the gameplay and noticed that they have improved a lot. And the best part is that they have covered some of the disney characters. And it seems like a good start for their new release. I hope that they continue to expand on their approach. Currently I loved watching their first of released gameplay on youtube.

Yes, Kingdom of Hearts is a good game. It has a good story and has moral implication. I love the adventure and the characters on the story. It's a light weigh games and I like how it is presented. The combination of Disney characters also adds attraction. I am hoping that I can play with the new Kingdom of Hearts III game in due time.

I played the first two, but the 3rd one didn't. Should I?

Yes it is light weight for the kids and the adults who like such type of characters. I think on that note depending on how people like the journey based games they may enjoy it. And the best part is that there are some of the disney characters into it. And it's fun having those as attractions in the game.

I liked the previous one more, but it's still great nonetheless! :)

I liked the previous one more, but it's still great nonetheless! :)
Disney character addition makes it interesting. You may notice that some of the time it can be pretty fun to try out some games like this. But overall I'd say that it can get fun if you have played earlier.

I played it, finished it and plat it. I fully enjoyed it though the story is getting a bit wild. Now that this darkness arc is over, I hope they can recover the story line.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back