What good games have you played in 2019?

It seems like there are some twitch and the youtube streams that seems to be releasing the content specific to the game. So check it out.

I usually wait before buying games as I just can't justify paying $60 or whatever. I did just get WWE 2K19 for $19 at Walmart! And also pledged to Space Haven for $30. That one is in early alpha but already is fun!

That's a good plan as it saves one the cost of overpaying for games that they would have gotten for a lesser cost. How is Space Haven? I want to download it, but wish to know how good that it is.

It's still in early Alpha, but it's pretty fun! I've only played a little. Want to wait and see what the Devs do next with it! I also am getting back into Spacebase DF-9. :)

I have just downloaded the Free Fire, which is basically fortnite clone. And it seems like a good game. I may have to try out more of this game in near future.

I have just downloaded the Free Fire, which is basically fortnite clone. And it seems like a good game. I may have to try out more of this game in near future.
Is this free to play?

Yes it is free to play. And some parts looks like PUBG and some part looks like fortnite. Both of those games are mixed here. But overall i hate their aim system which is kind of hard to use.

I made a thread on this and also considering posting about the gameplay in near future if I have enough patience that is. Do let me know if you like the game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back