What good games have you played in 2019?

Barida

Trophies
I have not had time to play any newly released games, but I have got a list that I will attend too based on that. So, have you have the opportunity to play any game released in 2019?

Days gone, Resident Evil 2 remake are two that I have played. I think even the Apex legends was in my radar but mostly seen the friends play those games.

Due to my huge backlog, no.. The newest game I've played is Spyro the Dragon from the Spyro Reignited Trilogy (November 2018).

I only fired that up for a bit of nostalgia gaming.. ?

World of Warships: Legends on the PS4. That's about it really for games that were released in 2019. I'm waiting for some games that are yet to be released as well

I don't honestly think I have! I'm still working through the games I got for Christmas last year and some of those came out in 2017 so I think I'm way behind the curve when it comes to the latest games lol. With working more and wanting to spend my free time with my fiance I've sadly let actually playing games go down the pan. When we move into our new house though I've got a room earmarked as an 'office' which will of course feature a nice console for my gaming pleasure. :)

Yep, I played kingdom hearts 3. Not sure what else yet as my backlog and catching up as a lot of work to do yet.

Nope. I don't really like modern games very much, and I definitely refuse to buy AAA games. The last AAA game I bought was Grand Theft Auto V. What a mistake that was.

"AAA" game? What is this? I just got Xenon Racing and a couple more. I think they were released in 2019. :D

"AAA" game? What is this? I just got Xenon Racing and a couple more. I think they were released in 2019. :D
Triple 'AAA' games are like the most major of game releases. Thing of those big brand games which tend to come from massive studios/publishers and have a unnecessarily large budget behind them to push the game into your hands. Think of games like Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA V and those kind of games. Generally they'll cost the big bucks anyway that's how I try to note them haha.

I gave Anthem a try but gave up with all the issues it had going on. I wonder how much has changed since, dare I check with all those bad reviews!

The era of finished games is pretty much over with publishers setting unattainable deadlines for developers.

The era of finished games is pretty much over with publishers setting unattainable deadlines for developers.
I dunno. I see lots of "finished" AAA titles released all the time. I do admit tho, the number of "early access" or alpha games on Steam does seem to be increasing!

Yes, I played a new game "Latest Jump" that released in April 2019 by ZuoBox. It is a very challenging game. In this game, you can challenge your friends to break your highest score & get rewards from Google.

Have you try to play new jump games

How to Play Latest Jump Game

If any game goes to esports or the world cup, then consider that game AAA. I guess that is the most simplification that we can consider.

Yes, I have played games that have been released in 2019, one of which is Crash Team Racing which released in June I think. I haven't played a whole lot of Crash Team Racing though and would love to play more of it. It was one of my games from my childhood so brings back a lot of memories.

I usually wait before buying games as I just can't jusitfy paying $60 or whatever. I did just get WWE 2K19 for $19 at Walmart! And also pledged to Space Haven for $30. That one is in early alpha but already is fun!

I am currently just waiting for the No man's sky Beyond. And I hope that the new game is good enough for my taste.

The new update of No man's sky has more multiplayer options and also there are new maps and also graphics has been changed as well.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back