Have you joined a streamer's game?

Kaynil

Newcomer
Trophies
I find this is something I have been doing lately.

A few months back, when I was feeling like playing something online sometimes I go to Mixer, twitch or Youtube and search for people playing and if they have a room I join them. I met a couple of nice streamers that way and now that I am a bit more at ease with their communities I like following their stream and joining the ones with the games I have.

How about you, guys?
Have you joined a streamer's game?

Yes I joined a lot of PUBG streams. And also some of the time fortnite. Last week also enjoyed apex legend along with the similar other games. So far the games look good with the streams. I can tell you that these days apart from twitch, youtubes streaming is fun too.

Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to play in a streamers game. I'd love to play with a famous content creator one day. I don't know how to about doing such a big thing like this.

I managed to get into a Clash Royale tournament that a YouTuber was hosting and managed to just place right underneath him so managed to get a shout out on the stream. That's about it really lol

I have not joined any streamer games, but there is this game that I played that all the managers (a football game) are in one chat group. There is always a competition organized and playing such games is always fun and sweet especially when you came on tops.

I'd love to play with a famous content creator one day. I don't know how to about doing such a big thing like this.
To be honest though, rather than going with a big shot, I think it is better to go with someone that has a small fanbase, that way the streamer can actually pay attention to the chat and is more open to letting someone that just arrived to join the match.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back