Have you hydrated today?

Jedi

Trophies
I've drunk 3 litres today. Keep yourself hydrated!

What's your favourite bottled water?

None, I stopped drinking bottle water sometime ago do to a few fears of the plastic and the fact it might not really be filtered correctly. I just use a filter for my own water and use an insulated bottle to hold it.

Yeah - luckily for me my office is right near one of those fancy water dispensing things so I use it often as an excuse to take five mins to just stand up and swig a glass down me. Think I've probably had 2ish litres today which isn't a bad haul on the old hydration front! Rather annoying though when I need to use the loo several times a day.

Last edited:
True story:

I went into the ER when I was like 13 because of dehydration. Make sure to grab a big gulp and fill that with H20 2 times people.

My ability to Hydrate is about as lacking as there is water in the grand canyon. I try to hydrate all the time but you know that feeling when your not thirsty and you don't wanna drink anything? that's me all the time ?

Not today unfortunately I still got a few more bottled sodas to finish then I can continue with water. :p

I drink water/tea constantly. Love the Pur filter frig pitcher. :)

I've had like 3 bottles today, and there's still more of the day to go :D

Uggh I need to drink more water... I haven’t drank any water today wooops

I mostly drink it out of my big ol' mug from a music festival I went to.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back