Have you ever used cryptocurrency?

True but need to focus on it and I just can't focus
If you are trying to make a quick buck then you will need to focus on the markets a lot.

If you really believe Bitcoin is valuable and will continue to grow in value then you don't need to pay to much attention; Just "Dollar cost average" into the market on a set day or week, regardless if the price goes up or down, not being in the market at all is going to make you FOMO in when majority of gains have already happened.

When I accumulate bitcoin and a few other select crypto projects, I don't have the intention on selling in a few days, weeks, or even months..

Cryptocurrency, as you know, is a block chain mediated decentralized peer reviewed currency system. Post 2018, most of the governments have outlawed the cryptocurrency owing to the fact that they deem it a threat to their financial integrity.

Back from where I come from, the government wants it banned but the judiciary is taking a different stance and I dont know anyone that uses cryptocurrency.

Do you all use it? Are you familiar with these terms like mining, mixing and all those? How does it exactly work?

Of course, I know all this and use it. It's weird these days not to have a bitcoin wallet. This currency has completely taken its place next to the dollar and the euro.

No I have not. I’ve thought about it, but never have.
Any reason you haven't looked further into it?

For most people I find they get stuck at the technology learning curve, but remember that we all use banks, the internet, and many other things that we don't fully understand how they work.

Any reason you haven't looked further into it?

For most people I find they get stuck at the technology learning curve, but remember that we all use banks, the internet, and many other things that we don't fully understand how they work.
No the technology isn’t the issue, I honestly just haven’t found a reason to.

No the technology isn’t the issue, I honestly just haven’t found a reason to.
If the US government creating nearly 25% of the entire monetary supply in the last 8~ months isn't a good enough reason, I'm not sure you will ever find a better one.

I've tried various crypto airdrops, I already expect 90% of them to be sh!tcoins, but hey, some of them retain value. depending on the use case. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back